• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Villager Thread

Think this guy is cute

HNI_0011.JPG

remind me of the pig nose rabbit from the you're beautiful anime <3

She's kinda cute but idk. Something about her face bothers me.

This blue antelope was camping in my town today. He looks cool. :)

View attachment 2251

He is so cute! Completely random but it would be cool if the male deer/antelope/whatever they are had Santa's reindeer's names.

Oh, this is something I've been meaning to ask...does anyone know if any previous villagers got their personalities changed? I know they added two new ones (Smug and Big Sister) but with the way things are looking now there will be very few villagers with those two personalities.

I would be fine with them not changing previous villagers and fine if they did, but I'm just curious. :O

Oh, this is something I've been meaning to ask...does anyone know if any previous villagers got their personalities changed? I know they added two new ones (Smug and Big Sister) but with the way things are looking now there will be very few villagers with those two personalities.

I would be fine with them not changing previous villagers and fine if they did, but I'm just curious. :O

I don't know. I hope not though. That's a big change in my opinion. I couldn't handle it XD Btw, I been waiting for the personalities to be announced. Seems that you know. Can you describe them to me?

I can describe the "big sis" really as halfway between peppy and snooty. They like fashion and things like that but are much more caring and will be the first to give you medicine for any bee stings. They also seem a bit more easy going as well so they get on well with the lazy types. They sometimes do a funky spin when talking about something they like.

The Smug character is awesome! He is so full of himself. The Unicorn Juri, or Julian if you want, will say how awesome he is on many occasions. They get on well with the snooty type and I think they're just as mean sometimes. He has a cool sparkle animation when he's going "Damn Straight" or darn tooting if you're my Mum.

I really don't want to see/know about any of the new villagers, but can someone tell me if Bones (the dog) from WW is back in New Leaf? I was so sad when he left my town, and even though we were bffs he didn't give me his picture xD

I can describe the "big sis" really as halfway between peppy and snooty. They like fashion and things like that but are much more caring and will be the first to give you medicine for any bee stings. They also seem a bit more easy going as well so they get on well with the lazy types. They sometimes do a funky spin when talking about something they like.

The Smug character is awesome! He is so full of himself. The Unicorn Juri, or Julian if you want, will say how awesome he is on many occasions. They get on well with the snooty type and I think they're just as mean sometimes. He has a cool sparkle animation when he's going "Damn Straight" or darn tooting if you're my Mum.

Big sis sounds boring. I like the sound of smug lol

I really don't want to see/know about any of the new villagers, but can someone tell me if Bones (the dog) from WW is back in New Leaf? I was so sad when he left my town, and even though we were bffs he didn't give me his picture xD

We are pretty sure everyone is returning from WW and CF, except for Champ. If I find a pic of him, I'll upload it here.

I really like the sound of "big sis" chars. I remember Melba (the koala) was in my town when I first arrived in Wild World, and she was kind about everything and got along with everyone. Not sure what personality she was but she just seemed to be a good friend. :p

Also, jock characters that always talked about how they hate things or were working out were super boring to me. You have muscles. Good for you. Go sweat somewhere else. Yet somehow they always stayed and never moved away...

Has anybody seen better pictures for these villagers? I need to see better ones so i can decide if they are cute/cool enough to be on my fav list.
deer.JPG
hammyster.JPG
kitty.JPG

Personally I love to talk the most to the animals with the - I dont know the official names - but the guys who eat a lot and the girls who are hyper and fail often at things (like diets).

- Why do you peeps like certain characters actually?

Personally I love to talk the most to the animals with the - I dont know the official names - but the guys who eat a lot and the girls who are hyper and fail often at things (like diets).

The guys who eat a lot are the Lazy personality.
The hyper girls are Peppy the personality.
There's also Snooty- Preppy
Jock- title explains it all
Cranky- title explains it all too
Normal - Boring

And then there's the two new ones Big Sister and Smug. Big sister is kinda like a very caring fashion girl, basically. Just sounds like Peppy to me. And Smug is a guys who are full of themselves. I am excited for this one.

I don't have a favorite personality. I just like Villagers because they cool/cute and they are fun to interact with and they say funny things sometimes.

The Japanese name for normal is traditional, which makes more sense. They are the nicest. I really like the new character of smug and the big sis is great but might be a bit boring for some people.

The guys who eat a lot are the Lazy personality.
The hyper girls are Peppy the personality.
There's also Snooty- Preppy
Jock- title explains it all
Cranky- title explains it all too
Normal - Boring

And then there's the two new ones Big Sister and Smug. Big sister is kinda like a very caring fashion girl, basically. Just sounds like Peppy to me. And Smug is a guys who are full of themselves. I am excited for this one.

I don't have a favorite personality. I just like Villagers because they cool/cute and they are fun to interact with and they say funny things sometimes.

Ah, interesting - I didnt know about these two new ones - thanks for the info.
Im quite curious how the smug type will be....

My favorite Villager type is Cranky at the moment, but I think all the personalities have their merits! I know once New Leaf gets over here Smug is going to be my new favorite personality, though. They're going to be hilarious!

Well of the six I'm familiar with I would rank them:

1. Cranky
2. Lazy
3. Peppy
4. Jock
5. Normal
6. Snooty

I know each personality is the same regardless of the villager but sometimes it really does seem like there are nice snooties and mean snooties for example.

I don't really dislike any personality but at the same time I don't really love one in particular either. It's usually the villagers themselves that I care about, and their personalities vary quite a bit.

Back