• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Villager Thread

There might be better pictures, but here are some front views:

deervillager.png

kitty.png

Not sure on the hamster.

Wow, that cat is creepy. I can't help but be reminded of Klungo from Banjo-Kazooie. For those of you who haven't played that wondrous game, this is Klungo:

Klungo.png

Oh, and my favorite two villager personalities are Lazy and Cranky. I always get oddly close with the Cranky villagers, lol.

Wow, that cat is creepy. I can't help but be reminded of Klungo from Banjo-Kazooie. For those of you who haven't played that wondrous game, this is Klungo:

Klungo.png

Oh, and my favorite two villager personalities are Lazy and Cranky. I always get oddly close with the Cranky villagers, lol.

Omg, I thought that thing was a new villager for a minute haha XD

I think some animals vary within the personality, like some normals are really cool to talk to (i.e. Kiki) whereas some of them are really really boring. Like Midge.

And I love that cat! She's a new big sister type. (yes. It's a girl O.O)

Wasn't there a new Flirtatious personality...?

My top 10 favorite villagers from CF and WW:
1. Moe - Lazy
2. Mint - Snooty
3. Winnie - Peppy
4. Jitters - Jock
5. Deena - Normal
6. Pecan - Snooty
7. Pate - Peppy
8. Butch - Cranky
9. Victoria - Peppy
10. Maple - Normal

I don't like Wolfgang but he always seems to end up in my towns lol. I really dislike Tipper; Idk why, I just do. She's my least favorite villager.

I heard somewhere that there was going to be a 'flirty' personality but they must have changed it :S

Anyway, mine are-

1. Kitt - Normal
2. Cyrano - Cranky
3. Purrl - Snooty
4. Cookie - Peppy
5. Punchy - Lazy
6. Mint - Snooty
7. Butch - Cranky
8. Kiki - Normal
9. Filbert - Lazy
10. Bob - Lazy

I have 4/10 of these in my town right now. I'm just happy that I have four cats. I like cats. (Sadly, one of them is Tabby and another is Stinky. .-.)
I just like any personality that isn't Jock, to be honest.

I really hope that new white squirrel is a cranky. He looks awesome.

Just saw the face of that brown cat on a list of new villagers.

I am so disappointed. I was hoping for a new, cute cat after the one with the clown-face made me feel a little bummed out for new cute cats. And then... that. Rrrg.

That new cat's name is Choi and she takes the crown as the ugliest so far.

I got my campsite made and I have seen Mallory.
HNI_0041.JPG

Also a few days later I saw this bear...

HNI_0060.JPG
HNI_0061.JPG

His Japanese name is Chow Yan. (Katakana spelt "chouyan") He's huge and is a grumpy type.

Okay I heard from someone there's a link to a website that someone's compiling images by species of all the ACNL chars. Can someone help me find that link?

Also +1,000 for new Unicorn character seen on Bit Block <3

Okay I heard from someone there's a link to a website that someone's compiling images by species of all the ACNL chars. Can someone help me find that link?

Also +1,000 for new Unicorn character seen on Bit Block <3

ditto

Last edited:
yeah, even though it's a wiki the wikispaces is more useful;
anyway, been wanting to do this for a while. just going through the wiki spaces these are my favorite new villagers

Hyde.png
Duc.PNG
deervillager.png
NewHamster2.jpg

Last edited:
I use that wiki a lot to check the different animals and to see if someone's translated the name yet.

There's actually two types of deer. The adult deer and baby deer, Fawn. It's listed separately on the Japanese wiki.

Awh darn. I was hoping there was more than one unicorn. I'm happy with the way it is though.

not being rude (this sounds rude but it isn't meant to be)

but aren't unicorns mythical?
if they out two then it'd not be as special

not being rude (this sounds rude but it isn't meant to be)

but aren't unicorns mythical?
if they out two then it'd not be as special

I wouldn't consider a unicorn any more mythical than talking deer or hamsters
And I really am happy there's only one
It makes it extra special
Which is what I'm guessing your point is :)

HNI_0086.JPG
This is Agnes, the new pig who's a big sister type.

The next day I saw the bird Midge.

HNI_0004.JPG

Her Japanese name is Uzumaki.

I noticed on that wiki that some names are missing. I'm posting this here because some of the pictures of the villagers were taken from pictures I posted on TBT. :p They should see this if I put this list here.

NewDeer3.jpg
- Thomson

NewKangaroo1.jpg
- Kanroku

NewMouse.jpg
- Fukuko

NewRhino.jpg
- Osai

So do we know every new villager in this game now? There's none we haven't seen yet? I was kinda hoping there would be more new cats, but I suppose there's a lot of cat villagers already.

I love the new unicorn! :) he moved into my town not long ago.

HNI_0050.JPG

Back