• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Villager Thread

Does anyone have a better picture of this monkey?
monkey.jpg
@Pelshko I think we have seen everybody. Despite the huge number of villagers, it didn't take very long to discover them all.

Oh man, I would totally love to see scans of all of the Villager renders on that calendar *w* I'm really interested in seeing if any of the new Villagers share my birthday, too. None ever did.

That new brown duck is too cute, wow. :D

Oh man, I would totally love to see scans of all of the Villager renders on that calendar *w* I'm really interested in seeing if any of the new Villagers share my birthday, too. None ever did.

That new brown duck is too cute, wow. :D

April 13th right?

Unfortunately, no villagers have a birthday on that day :(

Idk it might be Rhonda. But I hope it's not. There aren't many rhino villagers.
Anyways, I know this wolf has been posted before (I know because I'm the one who posted it) but I stumbled upon a cuter picture of him. I love him.
View attachment 2210

N'awwww, so cute!
There's so many adorable additions in this game!
I seriously want the deer and that wolf ^^

I guess since were figuring out birthdays now, does anybody know if a villager has a birthday on May 5th?

ALSO; this is from Josh from the Bitblock's Tumblr, I think. This sheep is apparently has a burger head and french fry fur/wool. I now like her lol.
hahahaha.JPG

Last edited:
Octavia- I see what you mean. He looks like Michael Jackson. :lemon:

Treasu(red)- Derwin's birthday is May 25th. c:

And that sheep is awesome.

Back