• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Villager Thread

I hope Vladimir is back - probably my favorite villager due to the fact he has the same birthday as me and he's awesome.

I'd like to see Kitt the squirrel return from Animal Crossing E+, he looks kawaii ;3

I hope Vladimir is back - probably my favorite villager due to the fact he has the same birthday as me and he's awesome.

I'd like to see Kitt the squirrel return from Animal Crossing E+, he looks kawaii ;3

According to wikispaces, Vladimir is back. http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/Villagers

I think at this point the wikispaces site is very reliable. I think they have all of them now.

I'm glad every villager in the game is getting updated art. City Folk really neglected the villagers in the game and all we got was in-game screenshots of the villagers that were cut and pasted into strategy guides. There are 333 Villagers total confirmed via strategy guide pictures. My list only has 332, so I am missing one, but I can't figure out which one.

I'm glad every villager in the game is getting updated art. City Folk really neglected the villagers in the game and all we got was in-game screenshots of the villagers that were cut and pasted into strategy guides. There are 333 Villagers total confirmed via strategy guide pictures. My list only has 332, so I am missing one, but I can't figure out which one.

Weren't you making collage of the villagers?

This makes me believe the rumor that Champ is Porter.

They should have just made them twinsies. I'll miss him.

HERE is a picture of the other male ostrich.

Attachments

• A-slzJECMAEQPfQ.jpg
    A-slzJECMAEQPfQ.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 84
Poor Kit ;.;. It'd be brilliant to see every single character return, but obviously then that would mean for translating for Nintendo .

HERE is a picture of the other male ostrich.

That's not the other male ostrich, that's the one I was thinking about. He's called Kane.

Who's the other male ostrich?

I actually counted the wikispaces list of villagers and I got 333 villagers. So the one you're missing must be there.

I still have hope that they might add dlc villagers at a later date. Maybe they will wait until the game is released everywhere. I think the 3ds is certainly capable of receiving such updates.

Last edited:
That's not the other male ostrich, that's the one I was thinking about. He's called Kane.

Who's the other male ostrich?

I actually counted the wikispaces list of villagers and I got 333 villagers. So the one you're missing must be there.

I still have hope that they might add dlc villagers at a later date. Maybe they will wait until the game is released everywhere. I think the 3ds is certainly capable of receiving such updates.

Tokio is the other male ostrich; http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Tokio

ohh DLC villagers, that'd be cool

Vladimir is back. I have him in my town. :)

I would not like the idea of DLC villagers. If they were bomb cool, everyone would have them in their town.

Plus, most people would probably have 10 villagers by then..?

Back