• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Villager Thread

I'll take your word for it :)

I saw O'Hare in a google images picture a while ago.

Although it wasn't a good picture I only saw the back of a bunny wearing a hat that looks like O'Hares. He was the same colour as O'Hare so I assume it's him. I haven't seen a proper clear picture of him.

I just noticed something about Okapu a new Horse villager:

okapu.jpg

I think he/she is based off a Zebroid:

A_Zebroid.jpg

That's really cool, I was only reading about them the other day.

O'Hare was one of the villagers I was hoping to return.

Unfortunately there were many more I wanted to return that didn't. Oh Boris I miss you. :( If they start making dlc villagers that would perfect the experience for me.

Also I'm not sure but I think Sparks might be male, at least that new blue one looks female but he's actually male. (Kane?)

Unfortunately there were many more I wanted to return that didn't. Oh Boris I miss you. :( If they start making dlc villagers that would perfect the experience for me.

Also I'm not sure but I think Sparks might be male, at least that new blue one looks female but he's actually male. (Kane?)
I'm the one who took those screenshots. I can tell by her voice that Sparks is a female.
I agree with you about Kane though, I thought he was a girl too at first.

Speaking of old villagers, I wish Admiral and Sven were back. I'm very happy about Bangle and Cobb returning, though!

Sparks is one of my favorite new villagers. I love how she looks. :)
View attachment 2374

I also like Inotchi
View attachment 2375

Thanks for getting a better picture of that ostrich. I needed one. She/he is adorable.

Ooo that's an interesting idea. That would be like what they did with the monkeys in Wild World. I just would hope you would have access to the DLC Villagers forever so they don't die out. If that makes sense...

I'm kinda annoyed that there's only one male ostrich....especially when Sprocket was such an obvious choice for a returning villager.

Also does anyone wonder why there are no female lion villagers?

Another thing that annoys me is how few Rhinos there are....plus there's only one male Rhino.

Sometimes I wonder how they decide on these things.

Last edited:
Back