The Winning 'Spell'ectibles of The Bell Tree Spooktacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got all 3!

And good gravy, I was sweating hard the entire time, my phone froze at the check out screen, I thought I was about to lose it.

You probably had more than one item in your cart and didn't have enough bells to buy everything. Or it was sold out right when you tried buying the collectibles

Idk...right when I went to the shop, it said "insufficient funds" right away. Like, before I clicked on anything. I don't think I had any item in my cart...and you might be right, it could've been sold out...hmm...

Last edited:
I got all 3!

And good gravy, I was sweating hard the entire time, my phone froze at the check out screen, I thought I was about to lose it.

I was shaking a little out of nerve. I missed the 3 p.m. EST restock due to my phone freezing so I was set on this restock

i'm pretty sure they were restocked a minute early, so maybe that's why?

Oh....that's probably what happened. I arrived at 9:00...gee whiz, I was just one minute late and this is what happens. :p the collectibles are driving the people insane.

I actually got them all, so happy. QwQ
Literally lurked on the shop for the last 10 minutes pff. I clicked on all three right away then confirmed my purchase but the lag was so bad and it wouldn't load at all and I though I didn't make it or something. X'D

i'm pretty sure they got restocked at 9:59 rather than 10:00

- - - Post Merge - - -

i wasn't counting by the second but this thing probably is wrong

I have a clock with seconds on it lmao so that's how I knew it was a little before. But it's not really automated, one of the staff members does the restock

people are saying they're being restocked tomorrow??? where'd they hear this :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back