The Winning 'Spell'ectibles of The Bell Tree Spooktacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the cupcakes went the fastest, followed by the dolls, and I saw even one candle left about 30 seconds ago.

Phew, I managed to get something that time! I see the cupcakes sold out quickly, but I'm glad I got the doll :)

NOOOOO I DONT WANT 2 CUPCAKES

I WANT THE DOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlllll

- - - Post Merge - - -

how did it even happen???? in my cart it said 1 of each :^T

I'm happy to remove it and refund it if you'd like. Just PM me.

I want more dolls. ; v ; But glad i got one of each!

Last edited:
Looks like there was 1 less cupcake restocked than the others

idk what the mods r scheming here

I don't understand...I was right on the dot at 9:00, maybe a few seconds late, but...it said "insufficient funds" or something like that...but I had enough bells to buy them? Then the next thing you know, they were all sold out...can someone explain why this happened to me?

Also, congrats to the people who got a spellectible. :)

I don't understand...I was right on the dot at 9:00, maybe a few seconds late, but...it said "insufficient funds" or something like that...but I had enough bells to buy them? Then the next thing you know, they were all sold out...can someone explain why this happened to me?

You probably had more than one item in your cart and didn't have enough bells to buy everything. Or it was sold out right when you tried buying the collectibles

i'm pretty sure they were restocked a minute early, so maybe that's why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back