• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Wishing Well - THE END!

I didn't get a chance to log on much yesterday, and I just saw this thread now. As a result, I didn't get to donate. Will the redemption codes work for everyone, or only for people who donated before the milestones were reached?

wait so there isn't any point in donating more fairy dust after the goals are met? is that correct?
I would just save whatever you have for the next one I believe. That way you'll know for sure they count if you donate.
~~~~I didn't get to donate yesterday either, so I'll be looking to participate in the next one!

I would just save whatever you have for the next one I believe. That way you'll know for sure they count if you donate.
~~~~I didn't get to donate yesterday either, so I'll be looking to participate in the next one!
Unfortunately they said it can't be saved, "Fairy Dust will be reset between each Blessing Window."

Ah shoot, I wanted to reach 100 fairy dust, then throw it all at Farley (or Serena). Guess I'll just look forward to the next 'higher' window...

wait so there isn't any point in donating more fairy dust after the goals are met? is that correct?

Basically! Sorry, I know it's a bit lame, but it would be even more lame to retroactively increase the goals on you guys just because you did really well. And adding additional prizes would essentially just be taking away prizes from the next windows. So take the pat on the back and come back for the next one later this week!

lol I forgot to donate my dust, I'll just sprinkle some around until the next round starts 😌

Since it doesn't matter anymore, I gave all my dust to Serena because
Farley deserves nothing.

Wow! I didn't get a chance to come on yesterday so I just now saw that this was open. You guys already unlocked everything! Fantastic job! I hope I can help during the next Blessing opening.

I feel bad for not having donate this time around (I was away when the well opened), so I gave Farley and Serena and equal 22 dust so their dust count is at a cute 2022 ❤️
Thank you to everyone who donated! Hopefully I can contribute more next round. :]

😇 Prizes Released! 😇

Congratulations everyone! The community has successfully unlocked all 4 milestones for both Farley and Serena! Farley ended with 2200 Fairy Dust contributed, and Serena ended with 2200 Fairy Dust contributed.

MilestoneFarleySerena
4003 Bells ✅3 Bells ✅
8005 Bells ✅1 Ticket ✅
120010 Bells ✅10 Bells ✅
18001 Ticket ✅20 Bells ✅

In total, you have unlocked 51 Bells and 2 Tickets for your efforts. Amazing work everyone! You can collect these prizes for a limited time by clicking here for 51 Bells and clicking here for 2 Tickets. Don't delay! The window to claim has closed.

The next Blessing Window is scheduled to begin on Thursday, August 18th at 3PM Fair Time approximately. We'll see you back then!

Last edited:
Super disappointed that I not only forgot to donate my fairy dust but also forgot to claim! I WILL do better next time I will I will!

Oh man I’m only seeing this now 🥺 didn’t manage to claim the tickets in time… that sucks.

Back