• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

I'm talking about the angles, ,which is somewhat confirmed for inside, but I want it for outside as well.

I think I like the angles as they are. They're easy to look at and etc and I like the the idea of being able to view the world as like the sphere, anyway. But that's probably just me. xD

I think I like the angles as they are. They're easy to look at and etc and I like the the idea of being able to view the world as like the sphere, anyway. But that's probably just me. xD

That may be true, but I find when I am watering flowers, I could be a little more efficient if I could just move the camera angle a little so I can see around my body to make sure I am hitting the flowers. IDK...it may just be a bad idea :D

^_^ I had this idea last night.
Not sure if it's good or not.

Outfits!
Western, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Austrailain, etc to match the room furniture or not depending on what you like.

They'll probably have them. It seems like a really good idea and don't see them leaving it out!

Bring in Acorn themed Furniture and have the Acorn head version of Tortimer hand them out like in the Gamcube version!
*feeling abit Nestolgic (word misspelled)*

Bring in Acorn themed Furniture and have the Acorn head version of Tortimer hand them out like in the Gamcube version!
*feeling abit Nestolgic (word misspelled)*

omg yes please.
I'd also like to see maple furniture

omg yes please.

So glad you liked that idea!
^_^ Maple furniture sounds awesome.

Oh some more ideas.
1. New flowers - Silver and Gold Flowers! Gold roses were in ACCF and I'd like to see more rare colored flowers!
2. More slots for Emotions - 4 slots were available in ACCF but there were more emotions that I wanted. I had to delete 1 of my emotions to get another. I want more slots to eliminate this issue.
3. Pokemon themed stuff - We only had AshCap in ACCF. That wasn't enough for me.
4. New clocks - These would match furniture series in game.
5. True bell trees - bell bags on these trees would carry 1k each atleast.

omg yes please.

Oh some more ideas.
1. New flowers - Silver and Gold Flowers! Gold roses were in ACCF and I'd like to see more rare colored flowers!
2. More slots for Emotions - 4 slots were available in ACCF but there were more emotions that I wanted. I had to delete 1 of my emotions to get another. I want more slots to eliminate this issue.
3. Pokemon themed stuff - We only had AshCap in ACCF. That wasn't enough for me.

I Also like the angles as they are!

^_^ I had this idea last night.
Not sure if it's good or not.

Outfits!
Western, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Austrailain, etc to match the room furniture or not depending on what you like.

I think they've already got quite a few outfits like this, like the kimono, of which was available to buy in both WW and CF... Not so sure about PG though. :3

Oh some more ideas.
the only thing I disagree on from this whole post is the idea of having silver flowers, maybe just silver roses which are like gold roses (wait for black roses to wilt then water with a silver can) but yes, I would like more flower species too

the only thing I disagree on from this whole post is the idea of having silver flowers, maybe just silver roses which are like gold roses (wait for black roses to wilt then water with a silver can) but yes, I would like more flower species too

O_O Wow! You liked almost my whole post of ideas.
*shocked and happy at the same time* ^_^
I'm so glad that the only issue was the gold and silver flowers.
^_^ I like your edited idea of Silver Roses to go with the Gold Roses.

Tbh i don't even like golden roses. They look ugly to me

To each their own opinion.
I just love flowers in general.
*giggles and smiles* ^_^

I don't a rollercoaster either.
Though I don't think AC has even had a county fair or any type of event that would call fpr one.
*laughs and smiles abit.*

New ideas I had below.
1. Costume Trunk/Closet - would house only the clothing and accessorys that you keep.
2. Turtle furniture - Tortimer could show up on a random day to give this set out. (change clothing to fool him like you do with Jingle for his series.)

To each their own opinion.
I just love flowers in general.
*giggles and smiles* ^_^

Same here! i love every flower on the game except the golden rose. I mean it does look good (not as a flower) but people just overuse it!

New ideas I had below.
1. Costume Trunk/Closet - would house only the clothing and accessorys that you keep.
2. Turtle furniture - Tortimer could show up on a random day to give this set out. (change clothing to fool him like you do with Jingle for his series.)

I agree. i always wondered why they never made certain closets separate like the fridge for instance.
And turtle furniture would be funny!

I think more weather changes like light rain, heavy rain etc

I can't believe i've never thought of that!

Back