• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

Don't we already have the halloween furniture, so wont the Pumpkin furniture be useless?
yes I like secret places
I like all these, but I really don't care about shells (unless they give shells a feature in the game)

You mean the Spooky Furniture.
Yeah, I didn't like it much and thought about different furniture that could have been done instead. Hence the Pumpkin Furniture idea. I know it's not the best idea.

Yeah, see I was thinking that shells could hide Seashell Furniture just like the random Mushroom Furniture thing.

Glad you like the secert places idea.
The new bug idea was something I thought about while looking at a show about Glow-worms. (weirdest bug ever!)
I just want new fish, that's all there is to that one.
Fossils, I don't think they put every one in the game that they could have.

That's a good idea!

@Anna: Thank you.

@ALL: Explantions of my last few ideas below.

1. Fish - Different kinds of Rays, Skates, Etc. Tropical and Local fish types included.
2. Bugs - I covered this but for those who didn't see it. Cave dwelling bugs, more rock hiding and exotic bug types.
3. Seashells - would hide random furniture pieces called Seashell Furniture which you could than make a room in your house look like an underwater mermaid/merman's house.

I really wish that you could cook and grow food, of course then it would be like Harvest Moon...

I really wish that you could cook and grow food, of course then it would be like Harvest Moon...

YES!!!! but i know nintendo would find a way to make it more, animal crossing like without having to be close too harvest moon!
13284798751910699.gif

I can't understand how our AC foke live off of apples or don't eat at all, lol.

IKR!!

@MDofDarky & YOU... yeah, you that's right, YOU!!
Just think for a sec, The way you grow on harvest moon is repetitive and you have to water you plants about every 5-10 minutes, However, on Animal Crossing you have to water your flowers & turnips once a day, that alone separates them a lot, not to mention it takes 3 real days for your turnips to grow, so i really think growing food would fit in very well, its more simple & fun, for me anyway.
Its like comparing Gears of War to Call of Duty, there's a huge difference.

And I'm not exactly sure how cooking would work... Maybe something like if you have certain fruit, vegetables or other things you're able drag them in your pocket onto a pot/pan that's also in your pocket, and you just place the pot/pan on the stove like a normal piece of furniture... i dunno
13284109471228180.gif

Food is mentioned in conversations, especially with lazy villagers. It's just part of the background to it. I personally wouldn't like to grow food other than fruit, that's more of a Harvest Moon thing. But I would like being able to go to the cafe and having more choices than coffee, like, little cakes or cookies or something.

Food is mentioned in conversations, especially with lazy villagers. It's just part of the background to it. I personally wouldn't like to grow food other than fruit, that's more of a Harvest Moon thing. But I would like being able to go to the cafe and having more choices than coffee, like, little cakes or cookies or something.

Well, turnips are already on the game and that doesn't make it like harvest moon.
And YES THEY NEED TO ADD MORE TYPES OF CAKE & COOKIES
1328588425469424.gif

Pokeballs you can actually throw and a Pokemon will come out and follow you everywhere you go (even to another town) and can be sent back to their Pokeball. Here's a list of some Pokemon to be in them:

Pikachu

Bulbasaur

Charmander

Squirtle

Chikorita

Cyndaquil

Totodile

Treekco

Torchick

Mudkip

Turtwig

Chimchar

Piplup

Snivy

Tepig

Oshowatt

Victini

Last edited:
@MasterC
I really like this idea! This would look really cute, maybe they can make it "Tamagotchi"-like, so you have to feed them or at least have the possibility to do that. This would be really freaking amazing! If they would put Pikachu on the front cover, this game would be sold out forever! :)
PS: How could you not list Mudkip?!!

Pokeballs you can actually throw and a Pokemon will come out and follow you everywhere you go (even to another town) and can be sent back to their Pokeball. Here's a list of some Pokemon to be in them:

Pikachu

Bulbasaur

Charmander

Squirtle

Chikorita

Cyndaquil

Totodile

Snivy

Tepig

Oshowatt

Victini

Nice idea! It would be very cool.
Though maybe not just pokeballs + pokemon.
Maybe Digivices and digimon, or ummmm some navi-device and Megaman/mario/etc characters.

Pikachu

Bulbasaur

Charmander

Squirtle

Chikorita

Cyndaquil

Totodile

Snivy

Tepig

Oshowatt

Victini

No Treecko, Torchick, Mudkip, Charmander, Piplup or Turtwig?! Gurl, you must'a lostcho mind! This is a very good idea if the Pokemon i listed are also included

Nice idea! It would be very cool.
Though maybe not just pokeballs + pokemon.
Maybe Digivices and digimon, or ummmm some navi-device and Megaman/mario/etc characters.

I Also love these ideas!

@MasterC
I really like this idea! This would look really cute, maybe they can make it "Tamagotchi"-like, so you have to feed them or at least have the possibility to do that. This would be really freaking amazing! If they would put Pikachu on the front cover, this game would be sold out forever! :)
PS: How could you not list Mudkip?!!
I actually wanted to add the other starters I didn't put up because I don't think all of it would fit in a 3DS game card along with other cool features that might take up tons of data in the game card, but okay I'll add the rest of the other starters since it is just an idea.

I also added Pikachu and Victini since Pikachu is famous for being in the anime and Victini was 0 in the Unova pokedex, so I decided it deserved to be on the list.

Last edited:

Pikachu

Bulbasaur

Charmander

Squirtle

Chikorita

Cyndaquil

Totodile

Treekco

Torchick

Mudkip

Turtwig

Chimchar