• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

they looked uglier in WW than CF
I know right!

I just noticed something... In this
51UWZXFR9SL.jpg

picture a girl character has long socks, their not pants cause shes wearing a skirt, so does this mean the player will also be able to change the socks?

I know right!

I just noticed something... In this
51UWZXFR9SL.jpg

picture a girl character has long socks, their not pants cause shes wearing a skirt, so does this mean the player will also be able to change the socks?

I think it's suppose to be like the pantyhose or knees high leggings that are normally worn with dresses.

Some changes I would like for winter:
-Having actual snowladies for snowmen. :)
-snowball fights
-designing what lights we have on our house
-have frost and icesicles on fruits and flowers

Last edited:
-snowball fights

Snowladies - Yes!
snowball fights - No!
Designer house lights - Yes!
Frost - Maybe... interesting.
Icesicles - No!

Imagine the Winter mini-challenge being about creating a budding romance between Snowman and Snowlady? hahaha... You would have to construct Snowman first, and then construct a lady friend for him, to his specifications... lol

-snowball fights

I would agree on most of them. Though I'm neutral on the Snowball Fights, it sounds fun, but how does it work.

Imagine the Winter mini-challenge being about creating a budding romance between Snowman and Snowlady? hahaha... You would have to construct Snowman first, and then construct a lady friend for him, to his specifications... lol

Ummmmmmmmm no.
I'm not a competitive type person and would rather have it be just you build them beside eachother.
1 would be a Snowman and the other would be a Snowlady.
Snowlady would have a snowbow on her head so you can tell the difference.

Nahhh i'm sure all you people would just love to have snow ball fights! unless you're chicken like egbert
13284109471228180.gif

it really depends on how they make it.

It's like how people want surfing, and then people are like "that would have animal crossing lose it's feel"
that's how I feel about snowball fights too, unless they make it somehow still be animal crossing like

Snowball fights could fit into animal crossing pretty well. How, I have no idea.
guess you could find small snowballs on the ground, pick them up like flowers and run through them they break, etc etc. But when you take it and put it into your hand you hold it, and then you just throw it.

Not sure if anyone has said this yet, but I think since you're the mayor you should be able to make your own events. Contests for the neighbors and yourself, or other friends. Say, you make an event in the summer to go to the beach and make the best sandcastle and the winner would get a ribbon or something along those lines.
I really hope that event making will be part of the game, because that really seems like something a mayor should be able to do.

Maybe if the snowball fight was a multiplayer game instead of all the animals against the only human in town.
That way it could be you and your friends versus the animals of whoever's village you were in.
I could see it what way.
Though it still needs to feel like it belongs in Animal Crossing.

Snowball fights could fit into animal crossing pretty well. How, I have no idea.
guess you could find small snowballs on the ground, pick them up like flowers and run through them they break, etc etc. But when you take it and put it into your hand you hold it, and then you just throw it.

Not sure if anyone has said this yet, but I think since you're the mayor you should be able to make your own events. Contests for the neighbors and yourself, or other friends. Say, you make an event in the summer to go to the beach and make the best sandcastle and the winner would get a ribbon or something along those lines.
I really hope that event making will be part of the game, because that really seems like something a mayor should be able to do.

That's exactly how i picture it! And i think event making has been confirmed... i think

it really depends on how they make it.

It's like how people want surfing, and then people are like "that would have animal crossing lose it's feel"
that's how I feel about snowball fights too, unless they make it somehow still be animal crossing like
That's exactly how i feel about cooking

My New ideas

1. Pumpkin Furniture - Jack could hand these out for giving him so many candies in an hour. Lowest candy price being 1 and highest being 20.
2. Secert Places - Other than the Cave, Like being able to make a Fanclub Base in a Tree, Rock, or Underground. (inspiration from Pokemon games Hidden/Secert Base idea)
3. More types of bugs, fish, shells, and fossils.

My New ideas

1. Pumpkin Furniture - Jack could hand these out for giving him so many candies in an hour. Lowest candy price being 1 and highest being 20.
2. Secert Places - Other than the Cave, Like being able to make a Fanclub Base in a Tree, Rock, or Underground. (inspiration from Pokemon games Hidden/Secert Base idea)
3. More types of bugs, fish, shells, and fossils.

Don't we already have the halloween furniture, so wont the Pumpkin furniture be useless?
yes I like secret places
I like all these, but I really don't care about shells (unless they give shells a feature in the game)

Back