• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

I think that would be a nice idea if you could replant the grass. I'm just a litle tired of my town looking so shabby. I've never known how to regrow the grass back, so my town is very bare. :confused:

For City Folk you do the following.
Hybrid Black roses
Let them wilt
Water with gold watering can
Gold Roses!
As to how to get black rose go to the flower breeding thread and ask them.

Back on topic
Anyone have new ideas to share?

True, it's a laid back game, but I still enjoy running around to get to the post office or the museum more quickly than just sauntering over to do such a tiny, simple task. However, it is only my opinion and Animal Paths will most definitely not stop me from purchasing Animal Crossing.
'cause I was ignored before.
Where is the source for this

I never knew how to grow it back either, but now that I do, I am working to grow it back. It is going slowly right now, but I think it will grow more quickly when spring hits :D

I never knew how to grow it back either, but now that I do, I am working to grow it back. It is going slowly right now, but I think it will grow more quickly when spring hits :D

:D
My mom and I compete in Animal Crossing to see who can catch all the bugs and fish first. So she is one of the main reasons my grass dies because she is romping all over my town to catch fast bugs. :3 In the end, she always wins.

I think it would be nice to just have a certain pattern and being able to choose which article of clothing you want it to be. It probably wont happen, It's just a thought.

If they don't have a new, faster way to regrow the grass, then they should give a means to turn it off when it gets to a certain point. I personally do not see a reason for animal tracks, except to establish major walking routes. If you could get the tracks to do what you want, then turn them off, that would be nice.

Hmm... Grass seeds? AWWWW YEEEEEAH!!

No, It's Animal Crossing, not Pokemon.
If you want this so much go buy Heart Gold or Soul Silver

Quoted for great truth.

Last edited:
To regrow grass all you gotta do is plant a garden or trees over the dirt and it should have a nice little patch after a week or so. And i don't think animal paths are confirmed (yet)

I don't remember them talking about it O_O i must go re-watch for the "100th time"

I just rewatched it, there's nothing in the video about animal paths, however the video they show has bare spots in the grass. O.O;;

Ok I stand corrected.
Excess me for seeing balding grass from a running video and assuming that meant if you ran that the grass would die again aka be "Animal Path" again.
It's pretty much in every Animal Crossing game though that I've seen Animal Paths.

Ok back on topic sine the Animal path thing is not a big issue/deal breaker.

Ideas

1. Get raid of Pitfall seeds! - They served no real purpose.
2. More fossil spots show up a day! - You normally get 1-3 a day and that's it. I need more chances to finish my fossil area in the museum.
3. More chanes at Non-Forged Paintings! - Redd forged alot of paintings in past AC games give us a better chance at the real ones!
4. More wi-fi options! -Somewhat comfirmed with the longer beach, swimming, and diving. What about the shopping mall and cave through? Will they be wi-fi enabled too?
5. Gemstones/Pearls - Gemstones in the cave and diving for pearls!
The rarity of the stone/pearl would set it's bell price higher.
Also could be part of gemstone museum exhibit too.​

I like all, but pitfalls are good for playing games on wifi.

I think they should make relationships that would be fun and then you have to do certain things for them to go out with you. it would also be very cute :3

I think they should make relationships that would be fun and then you have to do certain things for them to go out with you. it would also be very cute :3

Make the ED Animal Crossing page more believable? Such an idea brings another idea called bestiality. Also lolharvetmoon.
Maybe putting some sort of heart in the friend code address book thing to indicate relationships but that's it.

They should add new weather like tornadoes and floods and as part of your job as the mayor you have to fix the town up.

They should add new weather like tornadoes and floods and as part of your job as the mayor you have to fix the town up.

Animal Crossing is meant o be a peaceful game and I disapprove of this. Besides, not everywhere have tornadoes and floods. Thunderstorms are fine because they don't hurt anyone often.

By the way pitfalls are classic prank items intended for fun and are a recurring item and is meant to stay like that.

I can see like a 3 hole prize game or a prank.
Otherwise, I don't get why they had pitfalls at all.

Glad you like the other ideas though.

I've seen it used to set up a race course where two people would race around the course in the host village. If they made a misstep, they fell into a pitfall.

I can see like a 3 hole prize game or a prank.
Otherwise, I don't get why they had pitfalls at all.

Glad you like the other ideas though.

They are also used for sumo XD. i love pitfalls, they're great little items for the game. I would cry if they took em out!

Back