• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

Though I would rather they have options not a set face.
I do like the beauty mark idea though not just on lips or eyes.
I like to be able to move it where I'd like it to be if I want my character to have one at all.
As for lips..... why just pink?
Can't we have more color choices than pink or plain lips?
Also what about different mouth styles?

Of course we could have more colors for lips, too!
Yeah, I'd like different mouth styles, as well.

Idk if this idea was brought yet but

They should make animals be able to go in Tom Nook store and Able store, and Museum/cafe.

Idk if this idea was brought yet but

They should make animals be able to go in Tom Nook store and Able store, and Museum/cafe.

It had not been brought up.
Expanding on your idea.

What if they buy stuff and you get some of the money from the sales to improve the town maybe?

just have them walk around would be good, not buy stuff

Ok. I do like the walking around in stores idea.
It's sort of like how in ACCF if you go the city sometimes you'll find a random villager inside Gracie's Grace.

Let's move on to any another idea now.
*has idea/writer's block*
Anyone have any ideas?

@Kip: I did like the Moonlight reflecting on the water in the gamecube AC.
I don't want the fireworks reflecting though.

@johnnyboy: 1. Your off topic.
2. If looking for people to get on your ACCF go to the forum for it!
3. Go to the open gate sticky and post that you are looking for people to play with.

@everyone else: Okay now that I got that part out of the way.
Back on topic.

1. Customization (might have misspelled the word) - Let use pick our hairstyle, eye shape, nose shape, eyebrow shape, lip style, lip color, etc. Of course it'd been based on Animal Crossing's chartacter style.
2. Gates - let us choose the gate style!

It's more better having to actually looks at the fireworks and moon than having to look at the reflection.

Buchu don't have to look at the reflections ;D

@johnnyboy: 1. Your off topic.
2. If looking for people to get on your ACCF go to the forum for it!
3. Go to the open gate sticky and post that you are looking for people to play with.

@everyone else: Okay now that I got that part out of the way.
Back on topic.

1. Customization (might have misspelled the word) - Let use pick our hairstyle, eye shape, nose shape, eyebrow shape, lip style, lip color, etc. Of course it'd been based on Animal Crossing's chartacter style.
2. Gates - let us choose the gate style!

I agree with this!.

The game itself is looking promising so far, I've always been a huge AC fan. It would be cool if you could take pictures in-game. Just like on City Folk. That's all I'm actually asking for. And of course, the town generator.

I'd also love to see the animal pictures back.

Last edited:
Back