• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

no thanks, this would just ruin it

I also agree that it would ruin it, but I have to say that floods and tornadoes aren't weather, they're natural disasters.
in the case of actual weather, I'd like to see different kinds of rain instead of just the same rain. Like, light showers where it's raining, but barely. Normal like it is. and harder rain where it's raining a little harder, but not extremely, and the trees sway a little.

I also agree that it would ruin it, but I have to say that floods and tornadoes aren't weather, they're natural disasters.
in the case of actual weather, I'd like to see different kinds of rain instead of just the same rain. Like, light showers where it's raining, but barely. Normal like it is. and harder rain where it's raining a little harder, but not extremely, and the trees sway a little.
That would be pretty awesome

That's a beast idea~!!!!! I would love to see that, and maybe the ocean could get slightly rough.

when i see such & so many good ideas on this thread, it eases the wait a bit
13284798751910699.gif

Relationships - No! Too weird and not Animal Crossing like.
Pitfalls - Already said I saw Bidoof's point so dropping my objection to them.
Other ideas - Didn't see any others since my computer and my 3DS are slow to respond.

I think that their should be a gardening map that shows what you need to put more or less of where it needs to be. Like, if you have too many trees, it could show the area of where you need to take down the tree at. Or if for say, you need more flowers, it could show where you need to put more flowers at. This would make it alot more easy to get a perfect town, than what it already is.

I think they should make relationships that would be fun and then you have to do certain things for them to go out with you. it would also be very cute :3

There already is a relationship system in Animal Crossing. (It's not very good.) But, it's not romance related.
It's always been in the games.

I think that their should be a gardening map that shows what you need to put more or less of where it needs to be. Like, if you have too many trees, it could show the area of where you need to take down the tree at. Or if for say, you need more flowers, it could show where you need to put more flowers at. This would make it alot more easy to get a perfect town, than what it already is.

I kind of understand what you mean.
It would be nice.
I don't think that will happen though.

yes, but perfect town gives you the golden watering cam. Just like catching all bugs/fish gets you the rod and net. Having it show you which areas need work, and what they need, would just make getting the golden can too easy. And IMHO, the Golden can is probably the most rewardable, and useful golden item in the game. If they made it too easy to get, well that's just be sad.

I kinda agree with bidoof ^-^' i was thrilled when i got the golden watering can from all the hard work i put into my town, it felt very rewarding, if they made it easier it wouldn't be as fun or rewarding ^-^' that's just my opinion though

I can see the point each side is trying to make about the water can.

off topic moment

I am still trying to get a prefect town in ACCF. *sighs*

okay back on topic.

Any non-tool related ideas?

#1. I think it would be cool to be able to visit other people's towns around the world instead of just locally (obviously you would need WiFi.) Like if 400 people were playing AC in NY then you could select a town to visit. For example, it would be cool if you had a whole map of the world with different countries that play AC and you can visit there towns. But you should be able to choose if you want your town gates closed and people can only come in by request, or have your gate open and anyone could walk in freely. It would also be cool if you could use the 3DS microphone to talk to the visitors. If you wanted to get more into detail with this idea, there should be fee's to travel places depending on the distance between you and another country. Let's say you wanted to travel from NY to Hawaii or Japan (Some far away place from New York) you should have to pay plane fee's (like 40-50,000 bells.) If you were traveling by train from NY to NJ you should pay 10-15,000 bells depending on were you're going in the state.
#2. (Ties in with #1) Traveling rewards. It would be cool to get rewarded for being an big traveler. For example, if you traveled to 10 different towns you should get an airplane or train model as a reward to put in your house stating you traveled to 10 different places. If you travel 50-100 places, you should get big discounts on certain travel fee's (See idea #1 for details) And if you travel an outrageous amount of times like 300+ different places, there should be some huge reward (I can't think of.)
#3. Town Visitor Servers. There should be a certain amount of people able to join your town (that you choose.) There should be a 15 person limit to reduce lag issues (which I don't know how that would work out.) For example, if you wanted to invite 3 of your friends to come hangout in your town, you should only let 3 people in your town (but you'll be able to change that anytime.)
#4. Meeting people on airplanes/trains. If you and some others were traveling to the same area on a plane (Like different towns for example) you should be able to talk to each other. It would be cool to talk to them through text or voice chat (using 3DS microphone.)
Well there are my 4 main ideas for future AC games. But keep in mind, these are only suggestions and would only work with WiFi connectivity. I hope you like this idea and constructive criticism would help, but please don't hate me for these ideas because this is my first time posting on this website. Have a nice day!

Ummmmm not wanting the fee for travel thing.
Otherwise the ideas seem pretty good.

Though I doubt there will be a map of towns type thing.

Off topic moment

You can connect to people arould the world in ACCF already and the 3DS has a regional map on the Mii Plaza.
I hope to make tons of 3DS friends before the game even comes out.

Back on Topic

1. Anime Costumes
2. Editing current shirts/pants/etc.
3. Rare Items on Beach
4. Bring back the message in a bottle!

Ummmmm not wanting the fee for travel thing.
Otherwise the ideas seem pretty good.

Though I doubt there will be a map of towns type thing.

Off topic moment

You can connect to people arould the world in ACCF already and the 3DS has a regional map on the Mii Plaza.
I hope to make tons of 3DS friends before the game even comes out.

Back on Topic

1. Anime Costumes
2. Editing current shirts/pants/etc.
3. Rare Items on Beach
4. Bring back the message in a bottle!

I agree with all of this!
YES PLZ!

also, having to pay a fee wouldn't be easy for some people.

Here is my AC3DS Ideas video (sorry if i already posted this ^-^')

It's rather old (i was bad at spelling that time) well, i still am kinda bad at spelling XD

I would like alot more diversity in facial features. I would like for their to be circle and rectangle noses....and pink lips on the mouths for girls or normal lips for boys. Maybe even some beauty marks on the lips or eyes for girls.

I would like alot more diversity in facial features. I would like for their to be circle and rectangle noses....and pink lips on the mouths for girls or normal lips for boys. Maybe even some beauty marks on the lips or eyes for girls.

I like the idea about diversification of facial features.
Though I would rather they have options not a set face.
I do like the beauty mark idea though not just on lips or eyes.
I like to be able to move it where I'd like it to be if I want my character to have one at all.
As for lips..... why just pink?
Can't we have more color choices than pink or plain lips?
Also what about different mouth styles?

Back