• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

@RisingSun: Thanks for telling me.

@Kip: Yep.
Maybe a false rock speaker type radio.
Than it'd blend into the scenery and be rain proofed!

How about the outside radio just breaks if you leave it out in the rain
so its your own fault if you decided to leave it outside and not bring it inside when done with it.

Radio - I'd rather it not break if left outside.

New ideas below
1. Clock - give us the option to have the clock on city hall or place a new clock tower.
2. Trees - Give us more options for types of regular and fruit trees.
For instance: Banana, Grapefruit, Birch, Elm, and Oak Trees.

I've just got a new idea while reading the previous ones. They could make the clock bell sound changeable. The song/tune is changeable already so they should make it so you can choose the sound it plays, or just make it change during the seasons.

They should have a pattern catalog where you can upload your patterns to the wi-fi system thingy at like the Able sisters store. You can buy other people's pattern at a price they set. Searches by keywords...

Radio - I'd rather it not break if left outside.

New ideas below
1. Clock - give us the option to have the clock on city hall or place a new clock tower.
2. Trees - Give us more options for types of regular and fruit trees.
For instance: Banana, Grapefruit, Birch, Elm, and Oak Trees.

All these are good, really like the tree idea and clock (I'd like new fruit too, but if it doesn't happen idc)

as for this discussion on the radio. I don't really like it

I'm for more fruit types. Anything to change it up a bit.
But I agree with Bidoof, not really digging the outside radio idea.

I would also hope that since you're the mayor, your birthday would be celebrated a lot more than just having letters and a cake sent to you. Have the villagers gather at the town hall and have a party.

I'm for more fruit types. Anything to change it up a bit.
But I agree with Bidoof, not really digging the outside radio idea.

I would also hope that since you're the mayor, your birthday would be celebrated a lot more than just having letters and a cake sent to you. Have the villagers gather at the town hall and have a party.

This please.

Ooh, and it would notify you if any of your friends were online. That would be SO aweshum. :D

...But I kind of feel like it doesn't really fit the tone of the game, although it is a good idea.

That's kinda the idea of the friend roster in the 3DS home menu..

Cellphone - Has already been discussed and does not fit into AC.

Clock - Yes I like the clock bell chime change idea.
Glad people like and expanded on this idea.

Trees - Glad people like this idea.

Party for Birthday - Like this idea!
Don't know if it will happen.

Radio - This idea is done being discuss now.

New Ideas below​

Lighthouse - Give us the option to choose it's colors, design, and where it's placed along the beach.

Windmill - Give us the option to choose it's design, colors, and where it's placed.

Fountain - Let us choose the design, color, and placement of it.

I think there should be a use for those QR Codes.
How about using the codes to share patterns...

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already, but I think it'd be a minor improvement to add new special events besides the normal holidays (Valentine's Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc.). Think Harvest Moon (to anyone who's played the HM games). They have festivals dedicated to just watching the freakin' stars! One idea could be sending lanterns out into the ocean in memory of the deceased, or even neighbors that moved (I know, it's stupid). I don't know, that probably isn't the best idea, but you guys get the point. :p

Last edited:
New Events - This idea is good. Though some HM festivals would not be something you could have in AC.
Also I doubt anyone wants an AC that has the feel of any other game.
I do like your idea alot though.
I look at the stars in AC alot so a Star Gazing event might be a good idea.

Back