• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

The game itself is looking promising so far, I've always been a huge AC fan. It would be cool if you could take pictures in-game. Just like on City Folk. That's all I'm actually asking for. And of course, the town generator.

I'd also love to see the animal pictures back.

Agreed. I believe that we will be able to take pictures in the 3DS version because people were able to in City Folk, plus we have the memory card for storage. At least thats what I'm guessing. I hope they wouldn't take out such a neat feature. Also I would love to see animal pictures that you could hang up or put on a table hehe

It would be cool to hang them up instead of just placing them on the ground or a table.

With the already mentioned hanging feature for some furniture, that would be a brilliant addition to bringing the villager pictures back. Was one of my favorite things, I would get so excited when my favorite villager would give me their picture.

That was a great feature in the game. It added another goal, for many people I'm assuming.

That was a great feature in the game. It added another goal, for many people I'm assuming.

Gave it some depth too. When a villager gave me their picture, I really felt like that was important, and every time I changed the theme of a room I always kept the pictures.

Gave it some depth too. When a villager gave me their picture, I really felt like that was important, and every time I changed the theme of a room I always kept the pictures.

Haha i did the same thing!. I also liked their quotes on the back.

All you gotta do is talk to the villager enough times almost everyday and send them letters, then you should be able get one. They do ask a series of questions and you have to answer them correctly (this only happens sometimes though)

They must add an out door Radio and a Picnic Table

All you gotta do is talk to the villager enough times almost everyday and send them letters, then you should be able get one. They do ask a series of questions and you have to answer them correctly (this only happens sometimes though)

They must add an out door Radio and a Picnic Table

I also do a lot of waving at them. They seem to prefer to give pictures with that.

What if your house had a phone, so you could call to see if the animal was home or not before you go run the town trying to find them.

I love this idea! In WW you had a telephone but it was used for making sure Katrina could come to town and other things. If they bring the phone back, they definitely should let us call out townspeople.

*looks abit confused.* You can wave to them?

Back on topic
I like the outdoor picnic table idea.
A radio outside would need to look like it belonged there.

I can see how having a radio outside would be nice, BUT.

the music already there is fantastic. AC has some, if not the best, background music ever.
plus a radio outside would look funny if it were raining.

Hmm, I think they could add a feature when you can run more than one town. But only one town per person... And they need to bring back a lot of festivals from the Gamecube version of AC.

Hmm, I think they could add a feature when you can run more than one town. But only one town per person... And they need to bring back a lot of festivals from the Gamecube version of AC.

I'm not sure about the limits of the 3DS, but from what I can tell from past AC games, having more than one town on a single file might be too much for it to handle, also prevents people from cheating. As for the events, yes. Taking the role of mayor, you should be allowed to decide how many and what events you have and when.

I can see how having a radio outside would be nice, BUT.

the music already there is fantastic. AC has some, if not the best, background music ever.
plus a radio outside would look funny if it were raining.

I agree with this but the music playing in the raido would be Totakeke's songs, they are also good!, and about the raining part... im not sure how that would work ^-^;

Back on topic

Yeah! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9MHXreDiKg Also im sure nintendo would find a way to make the radio look fitting.

Last edited:

Back on topic

Waving - From a distance, tap on the character. You can do it in ACCF too.

Radio - an interesting idea...maybe have it so that it only plays for a certain distance from your picnic area so that it does not overrun the regular music.

Back