• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

Last night, I read somewhere that it's a possibility that you, as the mayor, may be able to create your own events. I'm not sure if this is official or not, but if it is, then my idea just may become a reality! Yaay! :D

A lot earlier in the thread there was a lot of talk about making your own events. It's possible, and probably likely to an extent.

and not to be hating on the 3DS or anything, but I will be pissed if shooting the slingshot is similar to how you do in OoT 3DS.
That crap is annoying.

What is OoT 3DS?
*looks abit confused.*

Ok now to my newest ideas.

1. Spookina - a ghost who has lost her pet dog.
2. Ghoulie - Spookina's ghost dog!
3. Ghost furniture - given out by Spookina for reuniting her with Ghoulie.

I like that idea with Spookina the ghost, the only problem I see with it is that you usually don't see pets in this game (with the exception of insects and fish). Maybe if there was another thing she lost...

I'm not sure if we've already discussed this but it would be cool if they made it so you could hang curtains or blinds on the window.

Btw OoT = The Legend of Zelda "Ocarina of Time"

So OoT for the 3DS is Ocarina of Time 3DS, i think anyways.

I think that'd be a good idea, especially with the introduction of patterns on furniture so you can create your own curtains. ^_^

I always thought it'd be cool if you could actually use to kitchen furniture to make food, and you'd buy ingrediants the a grocery store in town. And you could make things for neighbors and Wi-Fi friends... I don't know, I always fancied that idea, haha.

I think that'd be a good idea, especially with the introduction of patterns on furniture so you can create your own curtains. ^_^

I always thought it'd be cool if you could actually use to kitchen furniture to make food, and you'd buy ingrediants the a grocery store in town. And you could make things for neighbors and Wi-Fi friends... I don't know, I always fancied that idea, haha.

I agree with this so much, i even had it in my AC3DS Ideas video.

I'm not sure if we've already discussed this but it would be cool if they made it so you could hang curtains or blinds on the window.

yes I like this idea

I like AC and HM.
I don't want any ideas that would make the two cross paths.
AC is more relaxed play than HM is.
HM has certain things that you must do to move it forward.

Explaining my decision and the differences in the games

1. AC is more relaxed play than HM is.
2. HM has certain things that you must do to move it forward.
3. AC has animals that talk like people!
4. HM has normal animals and humans.

I like both the games alot.
They should never become crossed!

Your right! I have only played hm once and it was a few years ago on a friend's DS so I do not really know about the game too much, but I don't want animal crossing to be like another game or at least not so much to where we notice it. Its cool how Animal Crossing is its own thing and maybe even genre in games. Its like a simulation, but not so much to where its Sims and its adventurey but not Tomb Raider or any real adventure game. Now I am just blabbing about what genre Animal Crossing is lol.

Edit:
And also Sims can be a little innapropriate so its nice that Animal Crossing is staying appropriate! :)

Well the Sims has always stuck with a T rating, so it's aimed at teenagers and adults, whereas Animal Crossing is pointed to everyone, but mostly a younger audience.

And yes, cooking wouldn't feel right in AC. I'm fine with neighbors talking about food, especially lazy ones going on about how much of something they can eat. As for the differences, AC is about(or was about) moving out on your own, working to pay your mortgage, meeting new people and bettering your community.
Harvest Moon focuses on doing manual labor to better yourself and the community, you build relationships in a different way than AC, and later on the game focuses on you raising your family. HM is a lot more complex than AC when it comes to furthering the game.

It would be nice to see some dolphins while swimming and maybe some coral reefs while diving. Maybe they could make whale watching on certain times of the year like in real life. That would be awesome :)

Dolphins - Yes but as part of fishing.

Whales - Yes again as part of fishing.

Coral Reefs - Yes! Add more colors of Coral in the game too!

Attacks/Stings - Well Bees, Scropions and Tarantulas already attack you in the game.
I don't think they'd allow Shark attacks in the game because of the Rating they try to stick to.

Dolphins - Yes but as part of fishing.

Whales - Yes again as part of fishing.

Coral Reefs - Yes! Add more colors of Coral in the game too!

Attacks/Stings - Well Bees, Scropions and Tarantulas already attack you in the game.
I don't think they'd allow Shark attacks in the game because of the Rating they try to stick to.

Awww... But it could be like..
" o no! You got attacked by a shark!"
And you will be missing a arm for the rest of the day, or till you go buy some meds and then they will put it back on!
Your folk could be like
"what happend!? You look silly! You have one arm!"
Besides it would only be like that in July anyways.

Back