• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

Diving - Confirmed in the trialer.

Shark attacks - No! That would make it too much like a T rated game and too much like certain non-relaxed play games.

@Kip: Yeah it was a huge bed.
I hope they make it more use-able.

@Rooster: Yeah, the hobo ountfit!
Good idea!

They should make it where you have multiple bags so you could hold more items, and add more neighbours in your town as well as newer animals. After watching videos on YouTube it looks like this game is going to be awesomley fun!!!!

Better yet, say your fishing and we all know how often you tend to catch a sea bass. Say you catch 5. Instead of 5 seperate slots being wasted they should make it just 1 slot with a number marker on the picture that shows how much fish there are. Like (x5) so you could sell more items and have more money and wouldn't have to waste time gout to nooks all the time.

The largest amount you could hold is x99 then it could love to the next open slot

I get it, but like I can see how they want to keep it one by one because it is what you as a person are soposed to be able to carry and it would be hard to carry that meny fish. But then again it has it's own flaws as being like that because you can carry such large items and a lot of them in fact a hole furniture series on you at once. So why not stack them like the bells.
One cabinet can have like 10 pages now, game cube you had to have locker after locker to hold what you want.
It would be really nice to be able to carry more but all in all I would't be disappointed if I couldn't. It would be nice though. Good idea Malaya

I like the pockets the way are, bags would be good but stacking would make the game seem more unreal XD

Better yet, say your fishing and we all know how often you tend to catch a sea bass. Say you catch 5. Instead of 5 seperate slots being wasted they should make it just 1 slot with a number marker on the picture that shows how much fish there are. Like (x5) so you could sell more items and have more money and wouldn't have to waste time gout to nooks all the time.

The largest amount you could hold is x99 then it could love to the next open slot

I love this, especially since I am usually fishing at night after Nook's is closed. I hate having to throw back catches because I don't have enough room for it.

It would be cool if it went up to 5 cause if it was anymore you wouldn't go to the store as much and as much as people dislike it, it's still one of the games better sides... but that's only my opinion ^-^;

Hmm..... if we can decorate our town, I wonder if we can have things like Hot Springs or a public pool considering swimming is added. And I wonder if you can, you can relocate your house if you pick a place you didn't like. Also for desgins, it should be like off of Wild World where you can use the Stylus or the DPad/Buttons to make the patterns. One for free hand, another for precision.

I like to keep my fav fish and bugs in my house on display. One thing I allways wanted was to be able to have like a item fish tank where I could put more then one fish in. Fresh with fresh salt with salt, but it would be nice to have like a couple clowns and a star fish in one tank or something.
I know I cant but I had to try for a wile, but to catch that bird with the net that hangs on the message board.

I'm sorry to shot down the stacking idea but it would make AC too much like HM.
I like the pockets as is.
I do wish you had a couple more slots or a seperate tool pocket.
Though I doubt that will happen.

I'm sorry to shot down the stacking idea but it would make AC too much like HM.
I like the pockets as is.
I do wish you had a couple more slots or a seperate tool pocket.
Though I doubt that will happen.

Yes, I'm also fine with the pockets the way they are. If there was stacking however, i wold only like it to go up to 5 (for somethings anyway).

If there wasn't any cooking then I'd be fine as long as there was more food such as

-Berries, Pies, Pizza, Bread, Vegetables, Cakes, Soups, ect!!!!
...i think i like food too much.

Some other ideas.
-Hopefully they make it so you can place fences down
-I'd like it if there was another musician besides K.K.
-Up to 12 Design spaces
-Diary or Note book
-Readable Books
-It'd be cool if you could carry a Flute like a toy and blow on it
-Pools

I know not many people read books but i know some people would eventually read. If the game had more features it would add on countless play hours!. And i know many people wouldn't agree with these ideas, these are just some of the things (i) would like in the game.

more food - Ummmm your character doesn't really need to eat so no real use for food unless they make things to eat in the cafe as cutscenes like when you drink coffee.

fences - I like this idea.

another musician - Why? K.K. is awesome!

Up to 12 Design spaces - Love this idea!

Diary or Note book - Hmmmm, more detail please.
What's is it's use?

Readable Books - Depends on what you mean.

Flute - Interesting

Pools - I like, more detail please.

Back