• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

Neighbors should actually do stuff. I hate how they are like. lets have a fishing competition and all they do is walk around in circles inside their homes while you go out and fish.

they also need about 100 more conversations. In Wild World it seems they have about 10

Yeah they need to be more active, in trailers you can see them sitting on the benches, so that's a step in the right direction, I like how active they were in Gamecube, they were funnier then too.

I would like more holidays to have a theme and more of an event than just talking to tortimer. Like valentines theme, their could be a Love Bug who gives you valentines furniture for roses or something, Idk I just think we need more holiday furniture set, at least something from a holiday event(since there are hardly any summer events, they would have to make something up though. :))

I like that! The neighbours could send each other valentines day cards and would ask for your help to find out who their secret admirer is aha! I don't think they would do that but it's fun to imagine. I think it would also be awesome if there were some sort of parade or carnival for the summer season! There could be booths with mini-games or something too to win prizes (like a new carnival furniture set!). That could spice up summer a little bit!

What do you guys think they'll do with the pockets?

Because with all the new customization options, you basically start off with a shirt, pants, socks, AND shoes, all able to be taken off! and changed!
Do you think they'll make a whole new pocket just for clothing? I personally think they will. There's simply too much that can be held now.

And I wonder what they'll do with the draws. Maybe there will be many more, more than WW and CF combined. Because there is simply too much stuff, with al the new clothing options and new items! :)

Because with all the new customization options, you basically start off with a shirt, pants, socks, AND shoes, all able to be taken off! and changed!
Do you think they'll make a whole new pocket just for clothing? I personally think they will. There's simply too much that can be held now.

And I wonder what they'll do with the draws. Maybe there will be many more, more than WW and CF combined. Because there is simply too much stuff, with al the new clothing options and new items! :)

I am pretty sure they wil ladd some more storage space in your cabinets, yet I am not sure about pockets, possibly a special place for tools, just not clothing, there is jsut too much clothing.

I really hope that they will make more room! There won't be enough drawers for all the shoes! :O
Maybe we can earn larger pockets by doing a certain amount of work for the town? We wouldn't need large ones right away if we don't have anything to put in them.

I really hope that they will make more room! There won't be enough drawers for all the shoes! :O
Maybe we can earn larger pockets by doing a certain amount of work for the town? We wouldn't need large ones right away if we don't have anything to put in them.

I am fine if they go up to 30 spaces at the very most, i would still prefer 15, but given the chance to upgrade I of course will, I just think larger pocket room makes the game go by too fast and easily.

I'd like it if we could earn portraits from our neighbours again! I thought that was a sweet touch to ACWW. :)
hopefully!

Yeah they need to be more active, in trailers you can see them sitting on the benches, so that's a step in the right direction, I like how active they were in Gamecube, they were funnier then too.
yeah i want them to be more active, too

Isn't 30 a bit much? They'd be so tiny!
...Unless they make a scrolling option! How cool would that be?! :eek:
they should have 20.

Does anyone else think they should take out a few themes? Or at least move them to an antique type store? The trailer showed an abundance of new themes, and I am sure there are more, so what will happen to some of the old ones, I am hoping they took some out or just moved them to a new store, cause I don't like seeing the some stuff at Nook's shop as I do in previous games.

I kinda like the idea of an antique store.
Would be nice, hopefully there's something like this in the mall

I bet you could get some interesting things at an antique store. Like the Old game system mini games from GC or like the old N logo furniture from GC? Like retro-ish stuff?...

I bet you could get some interesting things at an antique store. Like the Old game system mini games from GC or like the old N logo furniture from GC? Like retro-ish stuff?...

if the games are decoration, then I guess it would be okay, but I don't think they should bring them back.

An Island would be a good thing to bring back from the gamecube. I would personally like to see the city removed, and possibly have those sorts of features at the island? Or maybe have multiple islands, such as a build up, city like island, or a native, untouched jungle island. I'm not sure really.

I agree with this!!:blush:

I hope they bring back the balls from gamecube too. I saw my cousin bring a ball to a resident and the resident was all happy, saying "ooh, a ball!" I thought that was so cute, and I'd like them to return.

I hope they bring back the "event" from ACGC, where the animals bury something in an acre for you to find. It was also fun looking for it in the acre it's supposed to be in. If they could fin a way of doing that, it'd be great!

I hope they bring back the "event" from ACGC, where the animals bury something in an acre for you to find. It was also fun looking for it in the acre it's supposed to be in. If they could fin a way of doing that, it'd be great!

Yeah, I hope they indicate acres on the map again, just only when you hover over that area though, just keep the sudden jerk of moving from acre to acre out of the game, I don't want that back at all, even if it helps with making a perfect town.

I miss all the little stuff from the GC AC like that!

if the games are decoration, then I guess it would be okay, but I don't think they should bring them back.

Yeah, those won't be returning. Nintendo has the Virtual Console now; they want to charge you money for those games, not give them out for free. It wouldn't hurt to have furniture of each Nintendo console in the game, though.

I totally agree with the return of balls and villagers burying items in the town.

I believe we have seen the balls by now, though. It's absurd that they removed them for the first game with Wi-Fi. It's like they don't even want us to have fun together! =/

Villagers burying items has seemed unlikely to return solely due to the fact that we don't have the acre system anymore. They'd have to be much more vague with their descriptions.

Yeah, those won't be returning. Nintendo has the Virtual Console now; they want to charge you money for those games, not give them out for free. It wouldn't hurt to have furniture of each Nintendo console in the game, though.

I totally agree with the return of balls and villagers burying items in the town.

I believe we have seen the balls by now, though. It's absurd that they removed them for the first game with Wi-Fi. It's like they don't even want us to have fun together! =/

Villagers burying items has seemed unlikely to return solely due to the fact that we don't have the acre system anymore. They'd have to be much more vague with their descriptions.

Yeah the balls will be awesome to have during WiFi, I think it would be very fun to set up goals(with patterns most likely, or benches lol) and play a game of soccer, but I don't think the dump will return, if it does it will probably be renamed something with recycle in it to be more enviromentally friendly.

Back