• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

I bet they'll do it the same way, with the button. Since the options are (most likely) on the bottom screen, it'll take just a touch to take a picture!

yeah, that's probably something they would have at the bottom of the screen along with like the keyboard to talk and the map and stuff, i hope you can have your map up at all the times done there if you wanted it.

Most definitely you can switch between everything. It wouldn't make sense if they put it on the top screen again.
I'd be extremely happy if you can walk and type, etc. Much easier than CF, which took forever by pointing and clicking every letter.

Most definitely you can switch between everything. It wouldn't make sense if they put it on the top screen again.
I'd be extremely happy if you can walk and type, etc. Much easier than CF, which took forever by pointing and clicking every letter.

walking + typing is a good idea

sand castle contests on the beach and u wood win a medal if u get in 1st 2nd or 3rd
edit please

hopefully the keyboard that comes with that Pokemon typing game can be used for AC3DS

I dont think it would "destroy the purpose of it being portable"
it the keyboard is wireless and it would still make the game portable

sorry but no, the keyboard just seems more like something that stays at home. And it really wouldn't be portable (to that extent), eg. situation : standing up waiting for the train, gets out 3ds to play ac, then gets out the keyboard, oh wait... how am i supposed to type? should i sit on the floor? And look like an idiot? portable, yes. But convenient portable? no

You're not going to be playing online when you're on a train.
Well, at least I wouldn't be.

what use would the keyboard be when not playing online?

Customizable attics! I'm sick of having an attic for nothing other than to load your game. Most people like myself will usually build their own bedroom downstairs which makes the attic obsolete. So far the only thing in the attic that is customizable is the bed.

Customizable attics! I'm sick of having an attic for nothing other than to load your game. Most people like myself will usually build their own bedroom downstairs which makes the attic obsolete. So far the only thing in the attic that is customizable is the bed.
I agree with this so much, though I always do theme rooms and not bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, living room and stuff. I remember when I got WW, I was trying to put stuff in my attic lol.

Yeah probably just walls and floors, if they allow furniture up there they will probably have it already up there and you click it like the bed to change the lamp or table or whatever they put up there.

This isn't an idea for a new feature, but I hope that the Town Hall Bulletin Board is in the game. I loved leaving funny yet rather sinister messages on them. I can't see why they'd take it out of AC3DS though.

This isn't an idea for a new feature, but I hope that the Town Hall Bulletin Board is in the game. I loved leaving funny yet rather sinister messages on them. I can't see why they'd take it out of AC3DS though.

It is. You can see it in the newest trailer

Back