• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

I hope they bring back the balls from gamecube too. I saw my cousin bring a ball to a resident and the resident was all happy, saying "ooh, a ball!" I thought that was so cute, and I'd like them to return.
yeah i want the ball back

I hope they bring back the "event" from ACGC, where the animals bury something in an acre for you to find. It was also fun looking for it in the acre it's supposed to be in. If they could fin a way of doing that, it'd be great!
never played the GC version but i like this

Yeah, I hope they indicate acres on the map again, just only when you hover over that area though, just keep the sudden jerk of moving from acre to acre out of the game, I don't want that back at all, even if it helps with making a perfect town.
yeah i want acre indication so it's easier to get perfect town

I also just thought of something, that white paper by the train station, does anyone think those are the towns on your friend roster that you can visit?

I also just thought of something, that white paper by the train station, does anyone think those are the towns on your friend roster that you can visit?

Either that or they just put it there to look realistic, like when you see those writhing in other stores, nonsense just to make it look realistic. But I like your idea, it could list some of the towns you visited lately or via/versa.

How about more than 4 people visiting a town at once and more than 2 people inside a building at once. I think 4 people in a building at once would be rockin

How about more than 4 people visiting a town at once and more than 2 people inside a building at once. I think 4 people in a building at once would be rockin

Did you play City Folk? Because they lifted the two people thing in a building from WW. Now there's 4 allowed in a building.

I am hoping we can add a few things outside the mall stores like lampposts, idk I will have tos ee what it looks like first before I decide if I want to add to it.

yes i hope this is true

I hope we can upgrade all the stores. Even an Able Sisters upgrade would be nice
i did want this, but from the new trailer i really dont care it ables gets an upgrade

With the placement of the town decor, there could be the same rules as the tree planting rules implied.. Like there could be "dead spots", or too close to the wall or building or other town decoration rule.

i think the "too close to another object" are self explanatory, but i don't see how dead spots would work

With the placement of the town decor, there could be the same rules as the tree planting rules implied.. Like there could be "dead spots", or too close to the wall or building or other town decoration rule.

I hate dead spots altogether. The idea that you can never grow a tree in one specific spot just does not fit in with the theme of 'do whatever you want' in animal crossing. I hope they don't return for trees or get added for the town decorations.

I wouldn't be surprised though if they implemented some kind of limit as to what kind of town decorations you can put in the beach area, if any.

I hate dead spots altogether. The idea that you can never grow a tree in one specific spot just does not fit in with the theme of 'do whatever you want' in animal crossing. I hope they don't return for trees or get added for the town decorations.

I wouldn't be surprised though if they implemented some kind of limit as to what kind of town decorations you can put in the beach area, if any.

Back