• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

The very tip can be seen when the train enters, a corner and the bed can be seen by talking to the horse and a ton of it can be seen if you pause it right when the character appear outside the train station

This isn't an idea for a new feature, but I hope that the Town Hall Bulletin Board is in the game. I loved leaving funny yet rather sinister messages on them. I can't see why they'd take it out of AC3DS though.

lol, it wouldnt make sense to take out such a feature

It's been confirmed, it is back just not outside of town hall anymore, it wasn't outside town hall in gamecube though either, so it does change places a lot i guess.

It's been confirmed, it is back just not outside of town hall anymore, it wasn't outside town hall in gamecube though either, so it does change places a lot i guess.

I really liked how the bulletin board was in the middle of all of the player houses. Hopefully you'll be able to place it, don't have high hopes for that, but still.

I really liked how the bulletin board was in the middle of all of the player houses. Hopefully you'll be able to place it, don't have high hopes for that, but still.
I hope you can place everything. You should be able to make your perfect, unique town.

I hope you can place everything. You should be able to make your perfect, unique town.

As long as it isn't your neighbor's houses. I'll go with being able to place stores, streetlamps, benches, your house, etc.

But I don't think your neighbors would appreciate you moving their houses. lol.
Unless you could choose where the houses could be before someone moves in, via the signposts.

Customizable attics! I'm sick of having an attic for nothing other than to load your game. Most people like myself will usually build their own bedroom downstairs which makes the attic obsolete. So far the only thing in the attic that is customizable is the bed.
me too

This isn't an idea for a new feature, but I hope that the Town Hall Bulletin Board is in the game. I loved leaving funny yet rather sinister messages on them. I can't see why they'd take it out of AC3DS though.
been confirmed :)

As long as it isn't your neighbor's houses. I'll go with being able to place stores, streetlamps, benches, your house, etc.

Unless you could choose where the houses could be before someone moves in, via the signposts.
yeah I agree with this, too

yes, that would be a bit silly and unrealistic moving somebody's house. However i like the idea of getting to choose where they can live before they arrive. Maybe they have their own preference (like near the beach, shopping mall, border, museum) and you can place their house there to make them happy. Or you could choose to ignore their preferences and place them somewhere they don't like increasing the likelihood of them leaving the town. lol, easy way to kick out villagers you don't like/want.

I just like the idea of being able to have control over your entire town. I've always wanted to be able to place my houses in blocks, and then make a path(road) going around them.
I'd managed once to use an out of game editor to gain that effect, but it looked weird. So hopefully being able to place things in AC3DS will have a better effect.

Has anybody in this thread mentioned maps yet? I'd really like for the lake to return, from AC. Had a pier on it, would be cool if you could swim in it.

What about making islets a bit less rare (I knew of no one who had an islet, and I know A TON of people). Hey does anyone have an islet in any of your towns in any game?

What about making islets a bit less rare (I knew of no one who had an islet, and I know A TON of people). Hey does anyone have an islet in any of your towns in any game?

you mean islands? they're not rare at all. I always try to get them when i first start the game and in 10 attempts i already got like 4 maps with an island. So it's not really that rare.. maybe your friends dont really want an island or just have bad luck.

islands in the middle of your town, like the double bridge thing? I always take my first town, so I never get it.

I'd like it if we could earn portraits from our neighbours again! I thought that was a sweet touch to ACWW. :)

I have a feeling it'll be coming back. I was actually thinking about that a few days ago! It kind of "gives" you a reason to befriend your animals (Besides seeing their adorable faces and their personalities! :D)

Oh, yeah I loved earning pictures, but sometimes I would earn so many I just didn't know where to put them. I wish you could decline the picture, cause some animals I really hated but they jsut wouldn't move out gave me their picture and i didn't want it.

Oh, yeah I loved earning pictures, but sometimes I would earn so many I just didn't know where to put them. I wish you could decline the picture, cause some animals I really hated but they jsut wouldn't move out gave me their picture and i didn't want it.
Haha yes, I remember when Rodeo gave me his picture and I actually hated him... He finally moved after a few months, but that wasn't soon enough for me!

Anyway, yeah I also hope portraits will be in AC:3DS.

I had one in the last town I made. Was a pretty decent size, filled it with flowers.

I would like more holidays to have a theme and more of an event than just talking to tortimer. Like valentines theme, their could be a Love Bug who gives you valentines furniture for roses or something, Idk I just think we need more holiday furniture set, at least something from a holiday event(since there are hardly any summer events, they would have to make something up though. :))

Neighbors should actually do stuff. I hate how they are like. lets have a fishing competition and all they do is walk around in circles inside their homes while you go out and fish.

they also need about 100 more conversations. In Wild World it seems they have about 10

Back