• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

Idk if anyone's mentioned this, but it would be really nice if we had the option to save our progress but not end the game. Like how you can do that during wifi? because sometimes i really want to save but i don't want to go through ending the game and starting back up again.

Last edited:
Someone said earlier that they wanted different typed of rain and maybe storms (i don't feel like going back and finding it),
well I just turned my WW on and its pouring rain sideways and thundering and lightening... so i'm sure that might return.

Someone said earlier that they wanted different typed of rain and maybe storms (i don't feel like going back and finding it),
well I just turned my WW on and its pouring rain sideways and thundering and lightening... so i'm sure that might return.

They doing a mix this game. They showed snow falling onto the ground, as well as falling off the screen in Wild World.

Idk if anyone's mentioned this, but it would be really nice if we had the option to save our progress but not end the game. Like how you can do that during wifi on CF? because sometimes i really want to save but i don't want to go through ending the game and starting back up again.

dont think this has been mentioned but i'd really like it ^^

Idk if anyone's mentioned this, but it would be really nice if we had the option to save our progress but not end the game. Like how you can do that during wifi? because sometimes i really want to save but i don't want to go through ending the game and starting back up again.

I've always wanted this :D

Actually someone has mentioned this before,I want it, just as long as we decide when to and not the game.

I made a new ideas video about a week ago. Posting it in case any of ya'lls be interested

it seems like almost every if not all the ideas in the are being discussed here!

(not sure if i posted this already)

This ^

I also think that the Gyroid shop thing should come back(whether it's with the gyroid or not) cause that would be great with WiFi.

I also think that the Gyroid shop thing should come back(whether it's with the gyroid or not) cause that would be great with WiFi.

I would like the Gyroid shop back too! And to the other above posts, I completely agree. I want the option to save and continue as well.

gyroid shop?

do you mean auction house or is there something i dont know

There was never a gyroid shop, so I guess they mean the auction house.
Which I would enjoy being brought back. I didn't use it too much in CF, but when I did I loved it.

Back