• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

All such beautiful ideas. WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! 1,000th comment!!!!!!!!!!!
Was this seriously necassary? I am sorry I am elling to you about it, but I've seriously had enough with people jsut saying "I agree" or "that's awesome!" It doesn't add to anything and is just stupid to post.

On topic, I think that there should be a flamingo or swan character added.

Sorry about the earlier comment.

On topic, those species might be in there considering they now have deers as neighbors. If not, maybe they will be in AC: Wii U...

It's okay, I am sorry I took it too far, just lots of threads end that way because people don't know how to respond to an "I agree" post.
Yeah, oh and I was thinking dolphins too.

Was this seriously necassary? I am sorry I am elling to you about it, but I've seriously had enough with people jsut saying "I agree" or "that's awesome!" It doesn't add to anything and is just stupid to post.

On topic, I think that there should be a flamingo or swan character added.

I think we need to lighten up on what can and cannot be posted. This is not my classroom, where all of my posts are required to add to the discussion at hand, and I refuse to treat it as such. If I want to post that I agree with someone, I will, whether or not I have come up with ideas of my own.

It's okay, I am sorry I took it too far, just lots of threads end that way because people don't know how to respond to an "I agree" post.
Yeah, oh and I was thinking dolphins too.

Thank you for apologizing. It may not be that people do not know how to respond, they may just not have any ideas, but want to make the people who do have ideas feel good and important. That is where I usually am. Since I am a student, I have too much going on to come up with new ideas, but I thoroughly enjoy reading what others are coming up with.

Personally, I like all of the new characters you have come up with. I think, now that Tortimer has retired (or whatever) they may come in with some turtle or tortoise characters. That could be kind of interesting.

I think we need to lighten up on what can and cannot be posted. This is not my classroom, where all of my posts are required to add to the discussion at hand, and I refuse to treat it as such. If I want to post that I agree with someone, I will, whether or not I have come up with ideas of my own.

Thank you for apologizing. It may not be that people do not know how to respond, they may just not have any ideas, but want to make the people who do have ideas feel good and important. That is where I usually am. Since I am a student, I have too much going on to come up with new ideas, but I thoroughly enjoy reading what others are coming up with.

Personally, I like all of the new characters you have come up with. I think, now that Tortimer has retired (or whatever) they may come in with some turtle or tortoise characters. That could be kind of interesting.
Yeah, but Tortimer would probably make and appearence somehow, so turtle residents probably won't happen, that's why I would never suggest owls, pigeons,what ever Dr. Shrunk is, racoons, pelicans.

Dr. Shrunk is an axolotl. But just because the special characters are a certain species doesn't mean we shouldn't have them as normal neighbors too.

But if we don't get any new species, I'd like some more variations on what we already have. Like more robot neighbors.

edit:
Just thought of something too. We have deer neighbors now in AC3DS. We've only seen a female deer. I wonder if the males have antlers.

Dr. Shrunk is an axolotl. But just because the special characters are a certain species doesn't mean we shouldn't have them as normal neighbors too.

But if we don't get any new species, I'd like some more variations on what we already have. Like more robot neighbors.

edit:
Just thought of something too. We have deer neighbors now in AC3DS. We've only seen a female deer. I wonder if the males have antlers.
If they do, they would look like Jingle in a way. I doubt Nintendo would distinguish males and females liked that, they probably won't pay much attention to it, which I don't mind, I like them winthout antlers.

If they do, they would look like Jingle in a way. I doubt Nintendo would distinguish males and females liked that, they probably won't pay much attention to it, which I don't mind, I like them winthout antlers.

or they might not even have male deer. I completely forgot about the kangaroos, all of them are female.

I think that there should be a flamingo or swan character added.
yeah, i'd like some flamingo or swan characters

this definitely needs to be read by everyone and understood.
Saying I agree and stuff like that is our opinion, we are adding to the discussion.

Just thought of something, tell me what you think.

Looking back at that pink building with the recycling sign, not saying this is what it should be, but what if there was a way to recycle things into paper to write letters with? It's not the biggest idea ever, but it would somewhat promote recycling, which is way up Nintendo's alley.

Thoughts?

Just thought of something, tell me what you think.

Looking back at that pink building with the recycling sign, not saying this is what it should be, but what if there was a way to recycle things into paper to write letters with? It's not the biggest idea ever, but it would somewhat promote recycling, which is way up Nintendo's alley.

Thoughts?
I wouldn't be against recycling stuff into other items, but items into letters?
at least let it be something worth while

I was thinking maybe you could recycle letters into woody furniture when i read it, but you'd need alot of letter though

I was thinking maybe you could recycle letters into woody furniture when i read it, but you'd need alot of letter though

Oh, that'd just be crazy, lol, I don't really like that. Who else thinks that instead of when you want to toss a letter instead of "toss" it says "recycle" this time around? I am hoping, that would be neat lol.

maybe the recycle will be how we get rid of old letters?

seems kinda stupid though.

So I'm happy with the 'toss' option

yeah i know what you meant, but when you said it the first thing i posted came to my head.

yeah i know what you meant, but when you said it the first thing i posted came to my head.

Aw okay, I also hope that we get the mansion sized houses from WW, though I know we only got those because all characters shared the house, I really want more rooms.

Back