• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

yeah but still seems kinda pointless when they're easily found at the lost & found and at Nooks.

On terribly stormy days electricity may cut off preventing the player from Light usage and Electronic usage in their own homes. Example, you could try to watch evening television in your house but you can't because if the Power Outage. To notify the player when you try to use electricity a notice will pop up on screen saying "Dang! The power is out". If you communicate with other villagers they sometimes too will complain about their power being out. Some shops will be delayed to a half closing because of this.

Also rain puddles are created from a continuous rainfall

On terribly stormy days electricity may cut off preventing the player from Light usage and Electronic usage in their own homes. Example, you could try to watch evening television in your house but you can't because if the Power Outage. To notify the player when you try to use electricity a notice will pop up on screen saying "Dang! The power is out". If you communicate with other villagers they sometimes too will complain about their power being out. Some shops will be delayed to a half closing because of this.

I don't like any of that, it's just not Animal Crossing. But rain puddles are neat, as long as they don't get too big and disapear after the rain stops, I wouldn't want them sticking around.

well i dont mind bad storms and rain puddles sound neat, but the power going out seems kinda unnecessary especially since i dont stay inside my house much im outside fishing, catching bugs, talking to neighbors etc...

Idk if anyone's mentioned this, but it would be really nice if we had the option to save our progress but not end the game. Like how you can do that during wifi? because sometimes i really want to save but i don't want to go through ending the game and starting back up again.
I have no problem with this, but would it really be beneficial?

I have no problem with this, but would it really be beneficial?

That's what I was thinking, I just got ACGC and I really don't need to save and continue, I probably would if it's ever extremely stormy, but I probably wouldn't even play the game anyway. And with a portable game system, the power won't go out on it.

I'd like puddles. Even if it was just for the sake of having them for realism.
But putting them to use for bugs is especially interesting, the idea of a certain kind of bug coming out when it rains adds a new element of bug hunting to the game, where when it rains is the best time to go fishing.

I'd like puddles. Even if it was just for the sake of having them for realism.
But putting them to use for bugs is especially interesting, the idea of a certain kind of bug coming out when it rains adds a new element of bug hunting to the game, where when it rains is the best time to go fishing.

Don't snails come in the rain?

Ah yeah. I forgot about the snails.
Well apart from snails, adding more bugs to when it's raining would be nice.

Yeah, and puddles should be like an on and off type of thing like you see it in an acre, you leave and it might be gone, cause who wants a town for of puddles?

Back