• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Things that they should have in AC3DS

I'm sure there would be people who would love to have a town full of puddles. But yeah, I like the idea of having it appear and disappear when you leave the area.

Unless it rains all day.
speaking of which, I'd like it if you got sick if you stayed out in the rain without an umbrella for too long. Would give the medicine another use.

hmm.
depends on what 'sick' means. like to me, i hope its like the bee sting (but different looking ofc)

speaking of rain, since your hair is meant to move or w/e when you put a hat on, wonder if it'll get/look wet in the rain/snow

the waterfall (espec. in WW)

Well the waterfall had to be there, cause where else would the water come from?
Oh, but Turkeys disappear in 2 seconds and appear behind some new tree or building?

Ooh, I like the idea of messed up hair in rain!

hmm.
depends on what 'sick' means. like to me, i hope its like the bee sting (but different looking ofc)

speaking of rain, since your hair is meant to move or w/e when you put a hat on, wonder if it'll get/look wet in the rain/snow

You know how when you're unlucky, or wearing the King Tut's mask? Sort of like that when you're sick, instead of tripping and falling over, you stop for a second and sneeze, and the villagers would comment on how you don't look well.

You know how when you're unlucky, or wearing the King Tut's mask? Sort of like that when you're sick, instead of tripping and falling over, you stop for a second and sneeze, and the villagers would comment on how you don't look well.

Yeah that would be nice, and I'd like more insects that affect you, but there really isn't a lot out there that really affect you.

Well the waterfall had to be there, cause where else would the water come from?
Oh, but Turkeys disappear in 2 seconds and appear behind some new tree or building?

23283179.jpg

Yeah and when you go to town hall in WW when Redds tent appears, it goes on top of you and you end up back home lol.

wait, is this serious?

lol i saw youtubed this, the hell

Yeah, I've only done it once, you have to wake up before 6am, and go to the exact spot his tent is, it also works with Gracie and Katrina, but you never know which days they come so Redd is the easiest.

I'd like puddles. Even if it was just for the sake of having them for realism.
But putting them to use for bugs is especially interesting, the idea of a certain kind of bug coming out when it rains adds a new element of bug hunting to the game, where when it rains is the best time to go fishing.

I like that...it would be kind of like catching a ceolacanth in the fish department. You can only catch them during a rain. Of course, you also have snails that are the same way, but some new things never hurts.

I like that...it would be kind of like catching a ceolacanth in the fish department. You can only catch them during a rain. Of course, you also have snails that are the same way, but some new things never hurts.

Yeah, but I don't think the bugs will be as had to catch as the coelacanths.

ceolacanth Is by far my fav fish.
I like to buy female bettas just because it reminds me of them.

They should have a trade in your pitfalls day for bells or items...

That's not a bad idea. I mean I usaly get pages of those things!
Just throw them away? Naw, let's trade them in for candy and prizes! Yesss!

Last edited:
Back