Tomodachi Life General Discussion

-The game is just as good as I expected. Maybe a little better.

-It's really fun and random, but gets repetitive after a few hours of playing it. It seems like it's meant to be played in short bursts.

-I'm not sure how anyone WOULDN'T like this game. It's hilarious to see your friends/family/celebrities being put in exceedingly silly situations. It's really cute....plus if you are big on item collecting you'll definitely get your fix with this game.

Oathtoorder got to know kaiaa. Wasn't sure what the surname or birthday was

Aw man, I wont be buying the game until I get paid this month T_T

Anyone has a spare demo code to share the love with me? D:

So my game said out for delivery today and I've waited all day for the mail. The mail truck just came and there was no package in my mailbox... I am concerned now... :(

I'm thinking of buying this... Is it worth it? I mean, it looks pretty good and similar to sims ~ If there's lots of interaction with the characters (so not just watching them), then it seems pretty good to me.

You know I had to bike to my local GameStop. I get to GameStop and ask them for the game and the guy behind the counter takes 5 minutes to check in the little stock room they have, note there is a rambunctious family of 5 little boys and one mother waiting at check out, and then brings out two copies of the game. Scans one of them and starts typing on his computer and finally tells me, "Sorry we don't have any copies right now." I question him and he says we only got two copies and they were preorder. After a minute of talking he says the store will be getting ONE more copy tomorrow. So I am getting a little peeved so I ask him to watch my bike while I run over to Walmart across the way. I go back to the electronic department and there are two ladies working there. One at check who is busy and another helping a lady find something. I stand there waiting while she helps another girl and then when she finishes she just walks away from me. I finally get her attention and she walks over to the case of 3DS games. I tell her the game isn't in the case and she just says "Oh, ok" and walks away again. I ask her if she could check if it was just a received game and she just walks over to the computers. She starts typing on one then the other woman who is working the electronic section register gets interested. NO the best part one of the computers is moving slowly so then they move over to a second computer. Finally the first one loads and all she tells me "We are out online and never got our shipment." ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Both stores can't figure out how to get games shipped to them, just really. I am so upset right now, I have had hype over this game for a year, ever since I saw a Japanese play-through i hoped it would get localized. I am just a little dumbfounded how to big name stores can't figure out how to get a shipment. Sorry about the rant but I am a just mad, I almost got it by 3 cars and didn't get the game. Just an are you serious moment...

You know I had to bike to my local GameStop. I get to GameStop and ask them for the game and the guy behind the counter takes 5 minutes to check in the little stock room they have, note there is a rambunctious family of 5 little boys and one mother waiting at check out, and then brings out two copies of the game. Scans one of them and starts typing on his computer and finally tells me, "Sorry we don't have any copies right now." I question him and he says we only got two copies and they were preorder. After a minute of talking he says the store will be getting ONE more copy tomorrow. So I am getting a little peeved so I ask him to watch my bike while I run over to Walmart across the way. I go back to the electronic department and there are two ladies working there. One at check who is busy and another helping a lady find something. I stand there waiting while she helps another girl and then when she finishes she just walks away from me. I finally get her attention and she walks over to the case of 3DS games. I tell her the game isn't in the case and she just says "Oh, ok" and walks away again. I ask her if she could check if it was just a received game and she just walks over to the computers. She starts typing on one then the other woman who is working the electronic section register gets interested. NO the best part one of the computers is moving slowly so then they move over to a second computer. Finally the first one loads and all she tells me "We are out online and never got our shipment." ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Both stores can't figure out how to get games shipped to them, just really. I am so upset right now, I have had hype over this game for a year, ever since I saw a Japanese play-through i hoped it would get localized. I am just a little dumbfounded how to big name stores can't figure out how to get a shipment. Sorry about the rant but I am a just mad, I almost got it by 3 cars and didn't get the game. Just an are you serious moment...

Gamestop isn't such a good store, to be honest lol. They just mostly sell Iphones now or something

Gamestop isn't such a good store, to be honest lol. They just mostly sell Iphones now or something

There's a Gamestop in your region?! All I get here are DataBlitz or iTech yuck.

I got GAME, Replay entertainment exchange, CEX, gamestar. I got my copy from GAME

There's a Gamestop in your region?! All I get here are DataBlitz or iTech yuck.

There's no Gamestop in the Philippines. I'm just talking about GameStop the US. It's convenient, but in terms of service, they are horrible and the employees look depressing, or so I have heard.

There's no Gamestop in the Philippines. I'm just talking about GameStop the US. It's convenient, but in terms of service, they are horrible and the employees look depressing, or so I have heard.

Actually the people were guy working there had a big smile and was very happy looking. Service though, I give a 1.5 out of 10

Just a question for anyone who got this through the e-shop, how big is the game? I can't choose between getting the game physically or downloading it... (If I get it either way I'm giving the demo codes to my friends, sorry :p )

If the file size isn't too big I'll download it but otherwise a physical copy is a lot cheaper (cheapest I have seen is ?24) and I won't have to worry about the download speed- instead I'll worry about road traffic speed.

Last edited:
You know I had to bike to my local GameStop....

Wow, that sucks! My Gamestop experience has always been kind of whatever. They're friendly enough, but mostly useless. I always feel out of place there for some reason, like I'm not enough of a gamer or something.

Walmart can suck it. Seriously, why would you go there. It's depressing, from the employees to the other customers, everyone looks like zombies or people who have given up on life. NO ONE has ever helped me there, not even with the most basic request, cuz they're constantly rearranging the one near me, and the employees can't even tell you where office supplies are.

ANYWAY--ya, have you tried Target? The employees are equally rude and useless...but at least stuff is usually organized and you can help yourself. That's where I buy everything.

Wow, that sucks! My Gamestop experience has always been kind of whatever. They're friendly enough, but mostly useless. I always feel out of place there for some reason, like I'm not enough of a gamer or something.

Walmart can suck it. Seriously, why would you go there. It's depressing, from the employees to the other customers, everyone looks like zombies or people who have given up on life. NO ONE has ever helped me there, not even with the most basic request, cuz they're constantly rearranging the one near me, and the employees can't even tell you where office supplies are.

ANYWAY--ya, have you tried Target? The employees are equally rude and useless...but at least stuff is usually organized and you can help yourself. That's where I buy everything.

You know uhhh someone is working at Target or Walmart you know and he/she might get offended...

Last edited:
Back