Tomodachi Life General Discussion

Anyone know how I can get the voice pronunciation right? xD my Mii is butchering my name T^T

What's the name you are using? Go to your mii's edit profile and there should be a little speaker next to the name. Click that and type how your name is said instead of how it's actually written. For me, Kaiaa had to be pronounced Kai uhh or something like that. Then do the same thing on the nickname's pronunciation page.

What's the name you are using? Go to your mii's edit profile and there should be a little speaker next to the name. Click that and type how your name is said instead of how it's actually written. For me, Kaiaa had to be pronounced Kai uhh or something like that. Then do the same thing on the nickname's pronunciation page.

Jeepers, I'll have a LOT of fun trying to get it to pronounce my Mii's names.

There is a kid and grown-up option when making Miis.

You can't get married or even get into romantic relationships as a kid. However, the child can be turned into an adult

- - - Post Merge - - -

I should be getting this tommorow!

Can't wait to add all of my Mii's and watch them go nuts!

Last edited:
I watched some vids of it, and I learned one thing:

Never name your island like "Someone's" Island. Otherwise, it'll be pronounced as Someone-S Island.

I'll probably buy this later today or tomorrow but probably won't play it for like a week

How's the game so far and the replayability? What would you rate it? Still a bit hesitating about buying it

Last edited:
How's the game so far and the replayability? What would you rate it? Still a bit hesitating about buying it

IT'S AMAZING <3
exactly how I expected it to be!!

I have an extra demo version code Ii might be willing to give away :3
{Let me know if you're interested!}

IT'S AMAZING <3
exactly how I expected it to be!!

I have an extra demo version code Ii might be willing to give away :3
{Let me know if you're interested!}
I would be interested in the demo code :eek: Is the code for NA?
Still on the fence, even after watching LP's >_>

Man, this game is awesome. That song editor is enough to keep me coming back over and over again.

And if anyone wants a demo code, I've got two as long as you can help me get the Panda Costume eventually.

Could anyone let me use a Demo Code, I really wanna play the game but I can't get it till tomorrow. I am willing to play 50tbt for it

Man, this game is awesome. That song editor is enough to keep me coming back over and over again.

And if anyone wants a demo code, I've got two as long as you can help me get the Panda Costume eventually.

Well I need an NA Demo code. How can I help?

I bought it but idk what to name my island so I'm not playing it lul xo

Name your Island TwerkTree.

Ok maybe that is a good idea!

Also with the demo codes since I'm in Australia can I only give them to Australians? Or because both AU and EU are in PAL can I give them to Europeans as well?

Last edited:
Ok maybe that is a good idea!

Also with the demo codes since I'm in Australia can I only give them to Australians? Or because both AU and EU are in PAL can I give them to Europeans as well?

You can only give them to Australians for some resson.
I was highly hoping you had an NA code but nvm D:

I'm so annoyed right now!I have been trying to make a couple for hours,someone says we should set up two people and I accidently press no.I'm going to stay up until I get a couple on ,y island.I'm driving myself insane and completely angry....

I used Kyoko:3 I finally gave up on trying to get her to say it right xD Sounds like Kaiokyo now, I'm still wondering how to get it right.-. Weird thing is it my mii pronounces my last name perfectly, and I would think that was harder to pronounce

@.@ I spent too many hours on Tomodachi Life already....added the whole cast of DR/SDR2 excluding Monokuma. I heard that you can't time-travel but that's ok. I'll try play it everyday then!

Back