Tomodachi Life General Discussion

You know uhhh someone is working at Target or Walmart you know and he/she might get offended...

I wasn't talking about anyone specifically though, just sharing my honest impression in general. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. If they work in those stores, and they are doing a good job and giving customer service, then they shouldn't get offended. The employees I've met though, have been just completely rude or totally ignored me and told me to go find things myself. That's my experience.

I just got the game. Anyways can someone tell me the importance and rareity of the demo codes because there are 2 and the back of the booklet sais I should keep one and give one to a friend. But I might sell them both so I'm curious if I would really need the Demo Code?

Last edited:
Just a question for anyone who got this through the e-shop, how big is the game? I can't choose between getting the game physically or downloading it... (If I get it either way I'm giving the demo codes to my friends, sorry :p )

If the file size isn't too big I'll download it but otherwise a physical copy is a lot cheaper (cheapest I have seen is ?24) and I won't have to worry about the download speed- instead I'll worry about road traffic speed.

It's 3,391 blocks. That?s about 424MB. That's pretty small in my humble opinion. :)

I just got the game. Anyways can someone tell me the importance and rareity of the demo codes because there are 2 and the back of the booklet sais I should keep one and give you to a friend. But I might sell them both so I'm curious if I would really need the Demo Code?

The demo codes shouldn't be worth much, since it's just for a demo of the game.

I want to try the game before buying, so giving a demo code to me would be appreciated :rolleyes:

Just a question for anyone who got this through the e-shop, how big is the game? I can't choose between getting the game physically or downloading it... (If I get it either way I'm giving the demo codes to my friends, sorry :p )

If the file size isn't too big I'll download it but otherwise a physical copy is a lot cheaper (cheapest I have seen is ?24) and I won't have to worry about the download speed- instead I'll worry about road traffic speed.

The game is a little larger than 3,000 blocks so it's smaller than New Leaf by half! It took me about 25 minutes to download & I live in the mountains, so my internet is not the best. :b

It's 3,391 blocks. That?s about 424MB. That's pretty small in my humble opinion. :)

The game is a little larger than 3,000 blocks so it's smaller than New Leaf by half! It took me about 25 minutes to download & I live in the mountains, so my internet is not the best. :b
Thank you both! I think I'll be downloading this soon then, I'll just need to get some money on my 3DS. For now I've started watching Yogscast Zoey and InTheLittleWood playing the game :p

Thank you both! I think I'll be downloading this soon then, I'll just need to get some money on my 3DS. For now I've started watching Yogscast Zoey and InTheLittleWood playing the game :p

Honestly I would avoid watching Let's Plays of Tomodachi Life. I feel like I kinda ruined some of the magic for myself by doing that...

I just got the game. Anyways can someone tell me the importance and rareity of the demo codes because there are 2 and the back of the booklet sais I should keep one and give one to a friend. But I might sell them both so I'm curious if I would really need the Demo Code?

Its not very rare, since 2 come with every purchase. If you look for videos of the move in version, its extremely limited. 3 miis only, 5 problems to solve and a 10 second concert... and a panda suit you can get in game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IV8lTC9nd8

This is the video I saw to know that...
Still looking for a code...

Is it possible to win the game where they drop something and you have to catch it?

Last edited:
So, for those that do have the game, and gotten the Interiors Shop early...

What do they look like? I'm unable to get the game until Sunday, at the earliest. And if not then, I'll have to wait an entire week for my copy.

Is it even possible to win the game where they drop something and you have to catch it?????

Yes, just make sure you tap the touch screen to grab the item. My first time, I was trying to use the A button and it didn't do anything.

so who's everyone got on their island? idk who i'm supposed to be adding so i'm just going though Marvel characters...

so who's everyone got on their island? idk who i'm supposed to be adding so i'm just going though Marvel characters...

I've been importing old Miis I had on my Wii from years ago. That includes some Arrested Development characters and a number of other random TV/movie characters. Zoidberg from Futurama, Darth Vader, Mr. Bean, Bobby Hill, Velma from Scooby Doo, The Count from Sesame Street, an alien, etc.

wholeisland.jpg

So my friend just texts me and is like, "I got you the game, I will bring it by in the morning" so then I call my mom and she picked up, "I am at Target I got you the game" I tell her about my friend.... "Oh, I am gonna return this, be home soon" and she hangs up. I feel so bad, like super guilt tripped to the heart. and now my friends like, "you can return games, maybe I should " AHHHHHH friendship and parents

im thinking of downloading this but im wondering how much space this takes up
o nvm

Last edited:
I have an unhealthy obsession with making the Miis stop singing and having them make a face. :b

Last edited:
Back