Tomodachi Life General Discussion

omg, I'm playing the demo and I NEED this game RIGHT NOW. gah this sucks. I can only have 3 miis including me. ;-; take my money plz nintendo

Batman's just rolling around in his apartment and Captain America appears to be pretending to be an eagle
this game is already worth it

I got the game earlier today after trading a bunch of wii/wiiU games and some of my brother's skylanders.
I am loving it so far, it is just fabulous. Not much is happening though, so god knows how much I'll be loving the game when all the action is happening ahaha

Guys ; u ;
Help!

One of my characters wants to dye his hair, but i dont have any hair dye, nor is anybody giving it to me :(

some questions
1) are clothes genderlocked?
2) can i force two miis to talk to each other?

some questions
1) are clothes genderlocked?
2) can i force two miis to talk to each other?
1. I'm pretty sure you can dress anyone up in anything, but they may not like it.
2. They'll ask you your opinion on them getting together, but you can't directly control them.

I put my island address in my sig!! I'm not really sure the functionality of it, but if you can send each other stuff that's pretty sick!

[14:53] <Tinaa> dl'ing tomodachi life demo
[14:53] <Tinaa> 99% sure it's gonna be crap. but I want to try it anyway

Please tell this woman that she is wrong.

HNI_0031.jpgHNI_0032.jpgHNI_0033.jpg
Pics of me and the bae on vacation in America.

HNI_0034.JPG
WAIT SO HOW DO I GET MY MII AND MY SWEETHEART MARRIED BECAUSE APPARENTLY THEY'RE READY TOO???

Last edited:
My game should be coming soon.. Still have no idea what to name my island and who to put on it :l

HNI_0085.jpg

Me singing 'Attention' by Vilija!

HNI_0033.jpg

Charlene being a *****!

HNI_0004.jpg

One of my favourites characters Tari in her house.

HNI_0093.JPG

And, of course, famous Tsu Tsu Island singers Glitter Girlz singing their hit single Amazing! Katari, on the right, is my Tomodachi Life equivalent of a snootie. In the middle is Desu, my equivalent peppy, and on the left Euanna, a normal.

Its quite amazing how good they are at creating your personalities to life. Haven't been this excited for a game in such a long time.

After finally able to get a demo code (pure luck too), the demo kind of made me feel disappointed. I know it only gives you a gist of the game, so it barely gave me anything to do, other than solve five problems. I'm hoping the full game won't be presented as poorly as the demo.

Still have played because idk what to name my island :(

I just played Tomodachi Life for like 5 hours now. And I'm desperately trying to create some type of romantic relationship xD.

Back