Tomodachi Life General Discussion

Ok I have decided on Outset island than you to kaiaaaaaaaa for the idea

Katari and Genkah got married!! Shame they move out of the apartment block and you can't do a lot with them in the house though.

To everyone thats still waiting for their copy to arrive that's why pre ordering on Amazon is awesome. :)

To everyone thats still waiting for their copy to arrive that's why pre ordering on Amazon is awesome. :)
Yeah I will definitely be ordering from Amazon next time!
How do you get the panda suits from the demo to the actual game?
I don't know the actual process but I do know that you have to transfer your demo data to the real game. You pick off where you left off so be sure the panda suit is the color you want, I had green but then I reset and got pink!

In the island of Summerset, love is in the air.

I am ready to marry Logan, Melody is in a relationship with Xander, Cassia again tried to move in on my Logan with fail, and Jean is in a relationship with Caleb.

Do you guys think I should start over? I have set people I want everyone to marry & none of them are friends. :v

If I do, I'll start with my Mii & who I want him to marry then add the next two once they get married or something.

Meanwhile in Mizu Island, hate is in the air.

Luigi rejected Princess Peach, Ralts rejected Pikachu and Mizu and Rin are fighting over a teddy bear.

Last edited:
How do you get the panda suits from the demo to the actual game?

Before you start the full game, you are asked if you want to move over your demo information. Say yes and the info is transferred . The panda suits are in your game inventory

Do you guys think I should start over? I have set people I want everyone to marry & none of them are friends. :v

If I do, I'll start with my Mii & who I want him to marry then add the next two once they get married or something.
nah
just wait when a mii wants to set two miis up. i was given the option to choose someone else and now me and my bff are dating.

Best game ever... Got it this morning and I played it for 5 hours straight! I saint wait for tomorrow.

On Tsu Tsu Island, Miis flock to make a new beginning.

With the apartment block filling rapidly, Euan's Lookalike expands it!

No!Euan is beating my mii in the boy charm trying!My mii is on top of most of the rankings,so....SOBATAGE!SOBATAGE!xD Just joking,or am I?

Back