Tomodachi Life General Discussion

Still have played because idk what to name my island :(
I thought you were going to name it Twerktree or whatever lol here are some to think about, the one I personally like is Rivendale Island.

The Island
My Island
Coconut Island
Tomodachi Island
Rivendale Island
Oasis Island
Delphino Island
Abyssal Island
Outset Island
Windfall Island

Does anyone have an NA demo code they could give to me? I'd really like to try the game out as I'm so 50/50 over it.

like the question is h o w because none of my miis are even friends omg it's the antisocial island over here

Quick Question: Should I buy Tomodachi Life if I plan on replacing the money later and while using a card that should be used for emergencies later?

Whenever someone on my island wants to date someone, they're rejected!

It happened to Princess Peach and Pikachu...

Quick Question: Should I buy Tomodachi Life if I plan on replacing the money later and while using a card that should be used for emergencies later?

Why don't you just wait until you have enough money saved up? If you're using a card that's for emergencies, what if you have an emergency before you replace the money on it?

I thought you were going to name it Twerktree or whatever lol here are some to think about, the one I personally like is Rivendale Island.

The Island
My Island
Coconut Island
Tomodachi Island
Rivendale Island
Oasis Island
Delphino Island
Abyssal Island
Outset Island
Windfall Island

Twerktree is one of many names :(

I like Delphino, outset and windfall tho!!
I will keep all these in mind for whenever I decide to play lol

My girlfriend and I's Miis are dating in the game and I find it to be adorable.

Why don't you just wait until you have enough money saved up? If you're using a card that's for emergencies, what if you have an emergency before you replace the money on it?

The money will be replaced in a few days because my birthday is on the 15th. Also, it's too late because I already bought it... :(

Last edited:
After finally able to get a demo code (pure luck too), the demo kind of made me feel disappointed. I know it only gives you a gist of the game, so it barely gave me anything to do, other than solve five problems. I'm hoping the full game won't be presented as poorly as the demo.

It's why I'm not actively searching for a demo. I'd love to try the game, but I've watched a Let's Play of the demo and I was pretty much "That's it?" about it. Yeah, like you say; it's just to give you an idea of the game, but couldn't they just put a demo in the eShop?

Anyway, I'll be lurking on this thread, because even if I don't play the game myself, it's fun reading what others have to say about it. :)

Still have played because idk what to name my island :(

You can change your island name throughout the game c:

Mine is Unity island right now but I'm changing it to sunset island aha.

Anyway, I have three couples in my island, one that includes me (oops) and they're not dating yet. I have been tting though ahah. When do they start dating?

I have two couples currently, Luna and Sherlock (but link is confessing to Luna but she rejected him) and Me and Gaara. I don't know what other miis to use though...

Myself (Marie, not real name aha) and Logan went on our first date at the beach. Very romantic.
Eric and Avalon are a couple, as well as my parents.
Lily confessed to Eric but was rejected.
Cassia confessed to Logan however he's mine and she was rejected ahahahahahahahahahaha in your face you desperate mii.

Hello,
Thank you for contacting us. I apologize for the delay in our response. For a variety of reasons, we're experiencing a higher volume of emails.
I can appreciate your interest in the Tomodachi Life Move-In demo and I will make sure the appropriate departments at Nintendo are aware of your position.
On May 19, 2014 several Club Nintendo members received an early download code for the demo. Winners were randomly chosen from a pool of members who achieved Platinum Status for the current Club Nintendo year, as well as registered a copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
While I can understand your disappointment at not being selected for this recent promotion, I wanted to let you know that the Move-In demo will also be available upon purchase of the full version of the game.
. The Move-In demo will also include the two Panda Suit bonus items.
. Digital copies of the game will have the download code on the Nintendo eShop receipt. Physical versions will have two codes included in the packaging.
. Sav

This game is out no?

If you haven't bought it already, keep your money for emergencies. If you start using that card for non-emergency purposes it will be gone quick because you'll get in to the "oh I'll just replace it later" habit :(

The demo is way too short. It was over in like 10 minutes. I was hoping it would tide me over a bit while I wait for the full game to come in the mail. :(

The demo is way too short. It was over in like 10 minutes. I was hoping it would tide me over a bit while I wait for the full game to come in the mail. :(

I'm still waiting on my as well, it won't be here until Friday :(

Back