Buying /Trading ✨Meri's 96 Throwback Ticket/Final Boss Feather Hunt✨ Offering 2024 House Set (Yellow の)/2021 Invader + More [Sep 14th]

Updated my wishlist with new gradient balloons! 🫶

LF:
750.jpg
756.jpg
759.jpg
758.jpg
761.jpg
755.jpg

Also recently lowered the TBT autobuy price for my ordered house set, and added the Rainbow Heart Balloon to the list of autobuy collectible trade options for it!​

Hi! How much are you looking to pay me for the rainbow balloon? I'm in search of good offers. :3 Oh yeah, I'm interested in your hot heart, but can't do a 1:1 trade.

Hi! How much are you looking to pay me for the rainbow balloon? I'm in search of good offers. :3 Oh yeah, I'm interested in your hot heart, but can't do a 1:1 trade.
aaa it's hard to say, idk how many there are out there/how much they're gonna be worth really and I don't like to make lowball offers ;; 3k in tbt is all I have at the moment though!

I'm feeling a little tentative on the Hot Heart Balloon part and would need to think on it—since most people seem to want to swap balloons of the same type, I'm admittedly still kind of hoping to find a Final Boss Heart Balloon trade for it!

aaa it's hard to say, idk how many there are out there/how much they're gonna be worth really and I don't like to make lowball offers ;; 3k in tbt is all I have at the moment though!

I'm feeling a little tentative on the Hot Heart Balloon part and would need to think on it—since most people seem to want to swap balloons of the same type, I'm admittedly still kind of hoping to find a Final Boss Heart Balloon trade for it!
Thank you! I'll take your offer into consideration. :D And I'll be looking for the hot heart elsewhere, so don't worry about it!

Hello~ I have an extra Final Boss Balloon~ would you be interested in trading for the Hot Heart Balloon?
I don't mind which date you perfer from mine :3

Hello~ I have an extra Final Boss Balloon~ would you be interested in trading for the Hot Heart Balloon?
I don't mind which date you perfer from mine :3
AAAA I'd love to! ^^ Either date works for me and I'm fine with no message—do you have a preference for the Hot Heart Balloon date, and would you like a message on yours?

AAAA I'd love to! ^^ Either date works for me and I'm fine with no message—do you have a preference for the Hot Heart Balloon date, and would you like a message on yours?
Ah lovely, thank you for trading with me!
I would love the Aug 19th one please~
Could I have this message:

Sunsets, like childhood, are viewed with wonder not just because they are beautiful, but because they are fleeting.

I'll send yours now!

Ah lovely, thank you for trading with me!
I would love the Aug 19th one please~
Could I have this message:

Sunsets, like childhood, are viewed with wonder not just because they are beautiful, but because they are fleeting.

I'll send yours now!
Sent yours on over too, thank you so much!! 🤍🖤

Back