• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying [Trading] ♡ The Japan Store! ♡ (✪㉨✪) [OFFLINE]

Could I get Jingle's Pic and a Rice Cooker for 10k. :)
IDK if you still have Jingle's Pic though...

Last edited:
Fortune Cookie (Nintendo) Items: 10k unless otherwise mentioned...
? Block
Bill Blaster
Triple Bananas
I'll buy these three, should be 30k but will give you 50k for the hassle of only 3 items, that ok with you?

I'm on GMT time.

I'll buy these three, should be 30k but will give you 50k for the hassle of only 3 items, that ok with you?

I'm on GMT time.

That would be fine! Let me know what time GMT you are usually on and I'll see when I am free. :)

If you still have an extra rice cooker I'd like to buy it from you? I can give you 5k plus a paperboy cap if you still need that as well. :)

If you still have an extra rice cooker I'd like to buy it from you? I can give you 5k plus a paperboy cap if you still need that as well. :)

Yeah that'd be awesome! After this trade I'm doing I'll add you and open gates. :)

Oh hi! I'd love to buy the near-full cabin set, but I'm not sure what's fair asking price. How does 297k sound? :0

Oh hi! I'd love to buy the near-full cabin set, but I'm not sure what's fair asking price. How does 297k sound? :0

That would be just fine!~ It's just missing two furniture items. I'll set them out for you at the train station after this next trade and let you know when I'm open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you perhaps have any rice cookers left? I'd love to buy one. D:

I do! I'll add you and be open shortly~ EDIT: I just saw your sales post, wanna trade for Dragon shirt and vaulting horse?

Last edited:
Back