• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying [Trading] ♡ The Japan Store! ♡ (✪㉨✪) [OFFLINE]

I thought we'd agreed a price for Majoras Mask but I've PM'ed you twice and had no reply?

I haven't had the time to play online with acnl and might not be able to for the next couple days. I can hold those items but if you wanna get em quicker elsewhere, I understand.

Need to get everything off the ground in my town so I can start having a clean, perfect town rating. So everything is for sale, best offer! Please let me know if you want anything before I sell it all off to Re-Tail!

I have about 80 fossils lying only my beach. I'll let you know if I have a Tricera torso later

hey,

how much would you like for the mega poltergoid? :)

10k is the asking price, and I'm doing a buy one, get one, if there's another you might like. Or if 10k is too much, just make an offer, I just want them gone. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ogre's wig for 6k?

Yeah I'll put it aside for you. I'm about to head to sleep~ :D

10k is the asking price, and I'm doing a buy one, get one, if there's another you might like. Or if 10k is too much, just make an offer, I just want them gone. :)

sorry, i somehow missed the asking price in your first post :blush:
i'd take one mega poltergoid for 5k, if that's alright with you?

sorry, i somehow missed the asking price in your first post :blush:
i'd take one mega poltergoid for 5k, if that's alright with you?

Yeah PM me when you're online, if you see me online as well.

Cabin set is on hold for someone, Gorgeous chest is sold.

Everything left is 5k or best offer. Will all be sold to Re-Tail tomorrow.

I'll take the tokonoma, snowman chair, and Jingle's pic if you have them? uvu

Is a mega poltergoid and the mini howloid still available? It'd be cool if you could cross out which ones are taken.

I'll take the tokonoma, snowman chair, and Jingle's pic if you have them? uvu

Yes I still do, I'll get those ready for you and let you know via VM when my gate is open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is a mega poltergoid and the mini howloid still available? It'd be cool if you could cross out which ones are taken.

I just remove them when they are taken. I will double check that they are available though, as I did have two people ignore rules as of late and some things have gone missing.

Back