• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying [Trading] ♡ The Japan Store! ♡ (✪㉨✪) [OFFLINE]

How much for Hair Bow Wig, Super Mushroom and Purple High Tops?

Like it says in my post, I prefer not to sell it, as I'd much rather trade it for one of my dream villagers.

The other two, make an offer. :3

That's too bad. I had tom but he left recently he was one of my faves.

How bout 20,000 for both or each...? I'm not sure what they are worth...

Last edited:
That's too bad. I had tom but he left recently he was one of my faves.

How bout 20,000 for both or each...? I'm not sure what they are worth...

20k for both is fine, but I'm not on ACNL right now. Will you be online tomorrow? :) I'll put these on hold for you, and PM you when I can trade tomorrow.

Ahh, I have no idea how much bamboo shoots go for. Does 99k sound like a fair price?

Ahh, I have no idea how much bamboo shoots go for. Does 99k sound like a fair price?

That would work. :) I'll give you a basket and a half. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

ready to pick up. how much for the bill? also no longer need a wobbelina

I'll try and catch you next time.

That would work. :) I'll give you a basket and a half. :3
Awesome, thank you! I'm open to trade right now if that's alright with you.

Edit- I have to leave now, but I'll be back online later tonight.

Last edited:
Hi there! I'd like to make a trade!

I would like-
-2 of your Box Corner Sofa
-2 of your Box Sofa

in exchange for-
-Gray Parka
-Gray Sweatpants
-Modern Wood Chest
-Modern Wood Bed
-Exquisite Wall (I have it.)

I can also add bells to the offer. (I don't TT, and I'd have to order most of these from the catalog so your order wouldn't be in until tomorrow.) :)

Last edited:
Hi there! I'd like to make a trade!

I would like-
-2 of your Box Corner Sofa
-2 of your Box Sofa

in exchange for-
-Gray Parka
-Gray Sweatpants
-Modern Wood Chest
-Modern Wood Bed
-Exquisite Wall (I have it.)

I can also add bells to the offer. (I don't TT, and I'd have to order most of these from the catalog so your order wouldn't be in until tomorrow.) :)

I just got the Exquisite Wall yesterday, but the rest is fine! I would have to order the items as well, so that's not a problem~ I'll go put in the order.

Hi, I'll take the near full cabin set. How does 150K sound? Also, if you don't have the Cabin Bookcase yet i can let you catalog mine

I just got the Exquisite Wall yesterday, but the rest is fine! I would have to order the items as well, so that's not a problem~ I'll go put in the order.

Thanks a lot! :D I'll place the order now! :D

Hi, I'll take the near full cabin set. How does 150K sound? Also, if you don't have the Cabin Bookcase yet i can let you catalog mine

Oh I had it all at one point, but the person who ordered it needed to cancel, and I've only sold 2 items from the set. So the rest is here. 150k is fine~ I'll go gather everything, add you and let you know when my gates are open~

Could you also order me the full Cabin Set? D: If that's asking for too much at once, I totally understand, and I totally don't mind waiting a couple days or anything!

Could you also order me the full Cabin Set? D: If that's asking for too much at once, I totally understand, and I totally don't mind waiting a couple days or anything!

I can, since I've done a few trades with you before, I trust you. ;D I'll go put in that on order also.

Back