• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Uneeded furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright, i've just added your FC, and i can open my gate whenever you're ready! though i think bell tree might be having some issues rn? the home page won't load but i was able to go directly to this thread through the web browser

I've added yours also~I can come over now if that's reasonable? Should i give you the tbt now or afterwards~?

I've added yours also~I can come over now if that's reasonable? Should i give you the tbt now or afterwards~?

yeah that's perfect! just gimme a sec to place the items by my train station then i'll open my gate :)
and you can send the tbt after you've picked up the items!

edit: gate's open, you'll see the items as soon as you exit the train station
edit#2: nvm i guess you've went offline, closing my gate for now

Last edited:
yeah that's perfect! just gimme a sec to place the items by my train station then i'll open my gate :)
and you can send the tbt after you've picked up the items!

edit: gate's open, you'll see the items as soon as you exit the train station
edit#2: nvm i guess you've went offline, closing my gate for now

I really apologise, something came up so I had to go for a bit, I can come now though!
I'll be matt from cashmoni

sounds good guys, sorry for the delayed response, i had no idea anyone else posted on this thread!! i'll add each of your FCs now, just let me know when you're ready. also @Galactic Titty unfortunately i only have one of the octopus chair and the person just above you posted that they wanted it, but i can still sell you the other 2!

ye :D

Hi, I'm still interested. I'm at work but could hop on at about 12:30 Eastern (one hour from his post) if that works for you!

sounds good guys, sorry for the delayed response, i had no idea anyone else posted on this thread!! i'll add each of your FCs now, just let me know when you're ready. also @Galactic Titty unfortunately i only have one of the octopus chair and the person just above you posted that they wanted it, but i can still sell you the other 2!

whenever works for you works for me, i'm not super picky about the time!

whenever works for you works for me, i'm not super picky about the time!

me too! if you want i could open my gate now while we're both online? i'll have to show you where i've placed the items because i didn't want to erase anymore patterns from around my train station

me too! if you want i could open my gate now while we're both online? i'll have to show you where i've placed the items because i didn't want to erase anymore patterns from around my train station

I'm a little late but if you're still around right now that's fine with me!

Hopping on now! About to add your friend code and then I'll be available for a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back