• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Upcoming Nintendo Directs for Europe and North America scheduled for December 5th!

This is really disappointing... the hope of getting the game in March has completely vanished. If we're lucky, we'll cradle our copies of our beloved NL in five months.

This is really disappointing.

I'm at a point (and I think a lot of people are) where I'm just READY for the game. It's just downhill from here onwards.

It's pretty surprising to see such a huge gap between the Japan release and Europe release. Past releases would suggest it getting better not worse. (or at least staying the same)

It seems like a major goof on Nintendo's part in regards to those carts.

Last edited:
Did they even show ANY footage at the Europe Direct, at all? Or just concept art, and a date?

October 25th NA direct said AC:NL would be out "early next year". It's almost "early next year". -_- I doubt that's going to happen now.
Apparently google street view is more important.

Hoping for Animal Crossing Release date for NA, stayed up 1AM for nothing lol, but i do planning to get the other 3DS games mentioned in the livestream

For Nintendo, "early next year" seems to mean nothing more than any time before december.

I really feel bad for NA, why just don't release AC:NL in one go for usa and eu?
then everyone can be happy! atleast I'm happy eu said it will be here at Q2..

I have some fool on Nintendo 3DS Facebook page lecturing me about being patient for this game...and if I just can't wait to download the ROM. Yeah right...If I could read Japanese, I would have a Japanese console...idiot!

I have some fool on Nintendo 3DS Facebook page lecturing me about being patient for this game...and if I just can't wait to download the ROM. Yeah right...If I could read Japanese, I would have a Japanese console...idiot!

Sure this fool hasn't been waiting for the game as long as we did.

Sure this fool hasn't been waiting for the game as long as we did.

You can say that again.

Interestingly, watching the FB page has a lot of ppl upset about the lack of Animal Crossing. Pretty much every comment mentions it. Too bad NoA does not pay attention to their fan base. I guess the FB page is not monitored.

Back