• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

I see, thanks. This is really weird though. I've got no visitors.

Maybe I was supposed to get Leif today, but then today is the opening day on Harv's. That would be the logical explanation.
This happened to me last Thursday. I knew I was supposed to get Leif that day, and Gullivarrr on Friday. But I paid for Leif's RV on Wednesday, so I ended up with Leif on Harv's because his RV opened and none of the rotating visiting NPCs that Thursday. In hindsight I should've just waited a day for paying off Leif's RV, but I thought it'd just replace him with another NPC.

Is it possible we can only scan one amiibo at HHP ? I scanned one today to design their home and now i wanted to do the vacations home from a specific villager and it told me the amiibo card machine is jammed

I want to ask about Brewster rewards: now the online guides all saying on fifth day,
you will get Roost Sable Cookie recipe
but I'm on fifth day today and nothing is happening.

Thank you for helping.

TIL that the music hall, department store, hotel, office building aren't in HHP... those were some of my favorite features :( Sad.
I guess I'll have to make them on my island.

TIL that the music hall, department store, hotel, office building aren't in HHP... those were some of my favorite features :( Sad.
I guess I'll have to make them on my island.
no department store or office building? wait that's sad. so what are just the buildings then?

I see, thanks. This is really weird though. I've got no visitors.

Maybe I was supposed to get Leif today, but then today is the opening day on Harv's. That would be the logical explanation.

Weird. I got the other way around yesterday - Kicks' RV was opening up yesterday for Harv's, but he wasn't there and was the visitor on my island that day.

Now, I have a question...in the school, do you get different things depending on the villager you made the teacher? I have Petri as the teacher and she keeps giving me the new bush starts. She's been doing this every day since the school opened.

Ankha is my teacher and she keeps giving me the new bush starts too. I'm guessing that's just something the teacher does, regardless of who you set as the teacher.

This happened to me last Thursday. I knew I was supposed to get Leif that day, and Gullivarrr on Friday. But I paid for Leif's RV on Wednesday, so I ended up with Leif on Harv's because his RV opened and none of the rotating visiting NPCs that Thursday. In hindsight I should've just waited a day for paying off Leif's RV, but I thought it'd just replace him with another NPC.
Weird. I got the other way around yesterday - Kicks' RV was opening up yesterday for Harv's, but he wasn't there and was the visitor on my island that day.

For me, it was the same as DJStarstryker, Redd showed up on my island the day his RV would have opened, so his RV was unattended when it should've opened.

I want to ask about Brewster rewards: now the online guides all saying on fifth day,
you will get Roost Sable Cookie recipe
but I'm on fifth day today and nothing is happening.

Thank you for helping.
Did you visit and order from him five times, each on a different day? That is what triggers him. He will stop you as you leave to give you the reward.

Same. There's a villager ( I think it was Zell) who asks for a hotel as their vacation home though, I guess that's the closest we'll get
Cool! I guess it kinda makes sense, though? I mean, we're making vacation homes for these villagers, so there wouldn't be a real need for a hotel, lol.

Did you visit and order from him five times, each on a different day? That is what triggers him. He will stop you as you leave to give you the reward.
Yeah I did went and order cup of coffee for straight five days since I got him on Friday... plus I got the achievement today for coffee/Roost

Dont know if anyone has tested it or said it already BUT:
Dont mind me i am just dancing a hula under the water while I float near my villager which is in the ocean .... 🤩
FDxEF9rUYAEIX5s.jpeg

hopefully they have added some bikinis and swim suits so we can swim looking a bit more normal 😅

Dont know if anyone has tested it or said it already BUT:
Dont mind me i am just dancing a hula under the water while I float near my villager which is in the ocean .... 🤩
View attachment 412154
hopefully they have added some bikinis and swim suits so we can swim looking a bit more normal 😅

i'm still waiting for this to happen!

I don't know if it's been said yet, but remember this mysterious house?

1636477654327.png

Well it seems what really happened was Nintendo was playing around with the HHP feature and redesigned one of their villagers homes and accidentally leaked it by taking their screenshot in front of the new redesigned house. Not a new villager, just a redesign on a current villager's exterior.

1636478380579.png

Not a discovery, but has anyone else with the beautiful ordiance not noticed a significant decrease in weed growth? I feel like I'm still seeing a lot of weeds grow back even with the ordinance in effect.

Back