• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

Not a discovery, but has anyone else with the beautiful ordiance not noticed a significant decrease in weed growth? I feel like I'm still seeing a lot of weeds grow back even with the ordinance in effect.
It doesn't stop weed growth, yes. This is what the datamined info says about it:
The rate at which weeds spread is roughly halved.

The rate at which random weeds appear, and the rate at which weeds grow between stages, is unchanged.

The maximum number of weeds before weed processing stops is halved from 150 to 75.
i assume this time around the sloppy series furniture are orderable right?
It isn't. You're only able to get it through finding it in the recycling box.

If you play stretching in plaza
3 times yoga shirt 10 times yoga floor 30 proteins 50 strecth reactions set and you can order dumbell in nook catalogue

Do NPCs that have shops at Harv's no longer visit your island? I don't have any visitor today. Isabelle didn't announce anyone either.

I have unlocked Cyrus, Katrina, Tortimer, Redd and today, Leif. I had Saharah visit yesterday. No CJ, Flick, Label, Gulliver nor Gullivarrr today...
They still visit. On the day that they visit, their Harv Island shop is closed.

Last edited:
I have a DIYs that in order to craft it needs 2 senmaizuke barrel.... someone knows if this object has to be bought or if it is another DIY i need to craft before, its been a couple of days, im just curious hehe

I have a DIYs that in order to craft it needs 2 senmaizuke barrel.... someone knows if this object has to be bought or if it is another DIY i need to craft before, its been a couple of days, im just curious hehe
The Senmaizuke Barrel is a craftable item, yeah, so you'll need to find the DIY for it.

I know someone in here before lamented about not being able to pause working on a home in HHP, but you can actually do that!

My switch was running out of power and I panicked and hit the minus button during a job. It gave me the option to save and exit but also keep the progress I had on the house so that I can come back and finish it later.

Just now logged back in to AC, went to the resort and my client was waiting for me at the dock with Niko and they sent me back to work on the house I paused.

tl;dr: Pressing the minus button during a HHP job lets you pause the job, save your progress and exit the game.

Drinking a coffee, smoothie, canned juice or eating donuts and ice cream completely will get you 3 points of "power", so you can leave your fruit trees alone and still get some power to break rocks and chop down/uproot trees if you need to. Take out coffee costs 300, so it's the cheapest option.

restarted my town and my first campsite villager was Cephalobot, aka my least fav new villager lmao (i really dont like the robot villagers). he's got a good home for now but he's also gonna be the first to go 🤣🤷

I discovered that I somehow got a new item called the "Sloppy Sink" at Resident Services. So it is confirmed you can sometimes get new items in the Recycle Box at Resident Services.
Post automatically merged:

PSA: DLC and your villagers moving

I feel like everyone should look at this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raz
I discovered that I somehow got a new item called the "Sloppy Sink" at Resident Services. So it is confirmed you can sometimes get new items in the Recycle Box at Resident Services.
Apparently, the Sloppy series can only be obtained through the recycling bin.

Can you change the name of facilities in HHP if you think of something better? I can’t think of a name for my school. Do you name all of them or just the school?

Can you change the name of facilities in HHP if you think of something better? I can’t think of a name for my school. Do you name all of them or just the school?
You are able to change their names later if you remodel them, yeah. And yeah, you name all the facilities.

Back