• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

Does anyone knows if we are able to change the staff in our facilities, now that a have a larger pool of villager I want new ones to work in this places.

I don't know if it's been said yet, but remember this mysterious house?

View attachment 412157

Well it seems what really happened was Nintendo was playing around with the HHP feature and redesigned one of their villagers homes and accidentally leaked it by taking their screenshot in front of the new redesigned house. Not a new villager, just a redesign on a current villager's exterior.

View attachment 412158

Makes sense, according to the data. HHP was worked on for a very long time alongside the main game's updates.

Does anyone knows if we are able to change the staff in our facilities, now that a have a larger pool of villager I want new ones to work in this places.
After you finish Renovating the place and you are in photo-taking mode, or if you just enter the place regularly, you can press the left arrow (I think) to change the staff.

Last edited:
I caught KK singing Bashment and Loid/Robot Synth at the music festival!! They sound soooo good this way.

Last edited:
@geo-mew sorry to ask, but could you mark that with the spoiler tag?

I kept reading the ending was good and was hoping to keep it a surprise but I figured that probably wasn't going to last lol. I don't personally mind, but I have a feeling other people here would probably prefer to keep it a surprise.

Last edited:
@geo-mew sorry to ask, but could you mark that with the spoiler tag.

I kept reading the ending was good and was hoping to keep it a surprise but I figured that probably wasn't going to last lol. I don't personally mind, but I have a feeling other people here would probably prefer to keep it a surprise.
Oh my bad. I figured it was safe to post anything in this thread. I made the video a spoiler

After you finish Renovating the place and you are in photo-taking mode, you can press the left arrow (I think) to change the staff.
Ty!

I just entered the cafe and was able to change them doing this, but I was not remodeling.

I need to ask this because I don't know how to do this. I finished expanding the Hospital and Restaurant at the Resort, but I am confused of how do you Expand the School, Café, and Clothing Shop?

Oh my bad. I figured it was safe to post anything in this thread. I made the video a spoiler

All good, thanks for marking it. I'm not sure what the rules are, I've just noticed people marking certain things as spoilers throughout the thread as a precaution and that seems like one that people might care more about.

Last edited:
I need to ask this because I don't know how to do this. I finished expanding the Hospital and Restaurant at the Resort, but I am confused of how do you Expand the School, Café, and Clothing Shop?
idk if the school or apparel shop expand. Cafe is supposed to expand to include a gallery, as mentioned by somebody earlier in the thread, but I have no idea what the actual requirements for it unlocking are, since it isn't only house dependent afaik.

Also, more HHP notes for today (or, well, note):
So I finally got the option to donate materials to Niko's box to get more counter/pillar design options. Looks like general time priority is Leif w/ hybrids -> Niko w/ counter/pillars -> Nat w/ bugs and ABD -> different counter/pillar options. 30 branches and 10 wood were needed for my first materials. I'll get the DIYs from that tomorrow. Looks like there are 7 different counter/pillar designs that you donate materials to get, only possible to get one each day.

idk if the school or apparel shop expand. Cafe is supposed to expand to include a gallery, as mentioned by somebody earlier in the thread, but I have no idea what the actual requirements for it unlocking are, since it isn't only house dependent afaik.

Also, more HHP notes for today (or, well, note):
So I finally got the option to donate materials to Niko's box to get more counter/pillar design options. Looks like general time priority is Leif w/ hybrids -> Niko w/ counter/pillars -> Nat w/ bugs and ABD -> different counter/pillar options. 30 branches and 10 wood were needed for my first materials. I'll get the DIYs from that tomorrow. Looks like there are 7 different counter/pillar designs that you donate materials to get, only possible to get one each day.
Hmm okay well....I hope someone else can have a clear answer, because I tried everything by talking to the staff but it didn't do any good.

Finally unlocked Wardell's catalogue order service. But, holy heck, you get sooooo many items to choose from???

Why must you limit me to five items per day, game?!

Just had a glitch where Kapp'n never took me back to my island. He kept driving after the song ended and eventually the camera angle changed to just show the sky. I closed the game and went back to see that my daily trip for that character was wasted because it last saved after I paid the nook miles. On the bright side, it was just another boring holly bush island. I'm glad it didn't happen when my main character found the shooting star island earlier...

Just found something interesting after finishing the HHP campaign. If you hike up the cliffs behind the hospital, there is a rock seat that overlooks the beach. Like the ones in the museum, it shifts the camera right to the spot where KK has a concert. It is a great spot to watch!
D884861D-4027-42D4-8095-13DC441FCB24.jpeg

Finally unlocked Wardell's catalogue order service. But, holy heck, you get sooooo many items to choose from???

Why must you limit me to five items per day, game?!

It keeps you coming back to keep playing the game, right? :rolleyes:

Never been a fan of the 5 item ordering limitation, even for the regular items and the Nook Miles items. Makes doing major decorating projects so difficult and almost incentivizes TTing, even though I know Nintendo thinks it's better if we don't TT.

It keeps you coming back to keep playing the game, right? :rolleyes:

Never been a fan of the 5 item ordering limitation, even for the regular items and the Nook Miles items. Makes doing major decorating projects so difficult and almost incentivizes TTing, even though I know Nintendo thinks it's better if we don't TT.

Yeah... it would be nice if the daily limit was 10 per day for furniture items and unlimited for anything else.

I made Apple a Pear-themed room with her recommended items, just to spite her for running interference when I planned to ask another nearby villager to do their request.

...She loved it.

On a side note, if the villager runs up to you with a !, you get a 10% bonus for doing their request.

Last edited:
How many total staff members can you have on your HHP island stretched across all the buildings? No spoilers please about different roles/buildings, just looking for the number of maximum staff you can assign overall

Back