• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

Well, I figured out how the expansion to the cafe is unlocked:
Once you end up reaching the level of "Superstar Designer", in addition to the standard Poki increase + more work clothes, Lottie will mention adding a gallery to the cafe. It does make me wonder if the final 2 titles (Legendary Designer, GOAT Designer) unlock anything as well.

question about the doctor's office:
is there a set list of items you can get from there / how to get them? i figured that telling them i have knee pain is how you get the knee bandage, but so far my assigned doctor just keeps giving me mummy costumes.

Once you end up reaching the level of "Superstar Designer", in addition to the standard Poki increase + more work clothes, Lottie will mention adding a gallery to the cafe. It does make me wonder if the final 2 titles (Legendary Designer, GOAT Designer) unlock anything as well.
Well thats good to know, I assume you have to continue making alot of client homes and I hope this will trigger the expansion to the School and Clothing shop now that the Café can be upgraded.

After you have finished the dlc is there still stuff to do if so what
Well I guess if you want to continue making more Cilent Homes and grind Poki to get the new items there's that and also you can get new Cooking DIY recipes when you go into the Restaurant and talk to the Chef. Also you can get any daily DIY bottle on the beach and collect vines and those glowing moss weeds. Other than that. Thats pretty much it when you're done building all the facilities.

so i invited Wardell cause i find him adorable and wanted to get to know him a bit more ( he did not speak much mayeb if i invite him over more often he will ) and he brought lottie and niko over, he did not take a steat so he was standing over the table and with a coffee to go, the others where sitting and having a normal coffee. Celest was visiting the coffee and did not disappear after i scanned his amiibo card which is nice and made up for a nice photo

If you remodel a villager house and then trade it, will it go back to normal or it will stay with your renovation. Does anyone knows?
Post automatically merged:

If you make 3 roommate request you can add a private room to your restaurant and if you donate 120,000 Poki to the receptionist at the hospital you unlock the patients ward. I think the school and apparel shop stay the same.

If you remodel a villager house and then trade it, will it go back to normal or it will stay with your renovation. Does anyone knows?
Post automatically merged:

If you make 3 roommate request you can add a private room to your restaurant and if you donate 120,000 Poki to the receptionist at the hospital you unlock the patients ward. I think the school and apparel shop stay the same.
I've asked that same question and I don't know myself either. I know for a fact when a villager moves away they get to keep the stuff they had with them if someone where to come on your island to get them while they were moving, but I am not sure if the customization will stay.

Sorry if this has been asked before. When scanning in amiibo cards at HHP when can you decorate for NPC’s?I tried two and it says I can’t interact with them yet.

Sorry if this has been asked before. When scanning in amiibo cards at HHP when can you decorate for NPC’s?I tried two and it says I can’t interact with them yet.

I believe you have to have decorated 19 homes before “VIPs”/NPC homes can be unlocked.

I am saying no on keeping their redesign. Reason why is: Think about the first 5 villagers who move to your island. What happens when they move out? They get their original house.

I am saying no on keeping their redesign. Reason why is: Think about the first 5 villagers who move to your island. What happens when they move out? They get their original house.
So if it works the same way as if they had their starter home and when they move to another island it gets restarted to their default home then that means the same thing will happen where all that hard work you did in the interior will be gone.

In case anyone else is slow like me, in HHP, when designing a house, there are light flashing red dots in the corner of items to indicate brand new items unlocked with that house/villager. They also show up when
buying from Wardell's catalog

I played HHD and was wondering if in HHP:
1. Are you required/forced to take a picture of every home you design?
2. When you revisit a villager's home to ask to redecorate, do they not have a requested theme anymore? (Like HHD)
3. How do the roommates mechanics work? Can you ask a villager with an existing home to move in/be roommates with another villager with an existing home? Or can you only set up roommates with those looking for homes on the beach?

I played HHD and was wondering if in HHP:
1. Are you required/forced to take a picture of every home you design?
2. When you revisit a villager's home to ask to redecorate, do they not have a requested theme anymore? (Like HHD)
3. How do the roommates mechanics work? Can you ask a villager with an existing home to move in/be roommates with another villager with an existing home? Or can you only set up roommates with those looking for homes on the beach?
1. No its not required. Its optional

2. Well its only if you ask them if you want to remodel their home, but you have to talk to Niko first to select which villager you want to visit
3. Again visit the villager's home by using Niko's boat, talk to them, and select "How's your home" and then "Lets talk Roommates" from what I understand is that you can talk to any villager on the island to become a roommate and I am pretty if you talk to one who already has a home at the resort then their home is supposed to be gone. Yes you can set up roommates with the villagers the one who ask about homes. When you finally have your roommate you have the option to remodel the room again or you can just leave it the same. They may ask you if you want to change the theme but its up to you to decide. Once you're done you will earn 15,000 Poki from Lottie.

Does unlocking the gallery add any more staff roles for the cafe?

Without spoiling anything, can someone tell me if it's possible to enlarge the vacation homes? Or are they all small? I kinda feel constrained by their size.

Without spoiling anything, can someone tell me if it's possible to enlarge the vacation homes? Or are they all small? I kinda feel constrained by their size.
Yes you can after you do a certain amount of making client homes. However, you cannot do it on your main island.

Reactions: Raz
Back