Giveaway Venti's 10th TBT Birthday Giveaway!!! [WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Congrats, Hopeless Opus and Merielle!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy early birthday :D
Also, thanks for your generosity hosting the giveaway! I'd like to enter if it's not too late.

And that's it for entries! Rolling the numbers now (a drumroll please)....

The winning numbers are... 82! And 11! Congrats to @Hopeless Opus and @Merielle for being the two winners of my 10th TBT giveaway!!! Thanks to everyone who posted, and have a wonderful rest of your week!

"Someone once told me you're supposed to eat a cake on your birthday... Tada! Here's your birthday cake — it's apple flavored! And here's a spoon. The cake didn't rise properly in the oven, that's why it looks more akin to an apple pie... Ugh, baking is really quite complicated!" -Venti in Genshin Impact

EO4Y7lc.png

HOYlHDJ.png

congratulations, @Hopeless Opus and @Merielle!! 😄🎉 i’m so happy for you guys! make sure to treat yourself to something nice with the tbt, but don’t spend it all in one place! 😉 xD

thank you so much again, @Venti, for hosting yet another generous giveaway!! i’m so happy to hear you had a great birthday, too. you definitely deserved it. <33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back