• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Version 1.11 Update: Fireworks update for ACNH coming July 29

There's a new glitch on Harv's island btw - not all the items are available in all their colour variants. I'm not talking about ones you customise either, just like colours of furniture. For example I had collected versions of the baby chair in white and red. Now only the red version shows up. I can customise the cushion on it, but can't select the white frame at all. There's a few things like that.

Another glitch: When I was playing earlier, my slingshot broke and didn’t do the entire “oh no, my tool broke” thing. The camera just zoomed in quickly, then zoomed back out again.

Another glitch: When I was playing earlier, my slingshot broke and didn’t do the entire “oh no, my tool broke” thing. The camera just zoomed in quickly, then zoomed back out again.
Weird

So happy about the St. Martin's day lanterns! I have really strong childhood memories of this day, seeing that they added them literally brings happy nostalgic tears to my eyes.

On this evening in the region of Europe where I come from you see groups or whole processions of children walking through town, and they carefully carry their self-crafted paper lanterns, singing Martin's day songs.

Here is a short impression of a procession:

Thank you to the developers for acknowledging and honouring this adorable tradition!

Last edited:
Oh dang this is a thing now? It's nowhere near as bad as not finding villagers, but kind of strange that random things keep happening with each update that don't seem to be particularly involved with said update.

I'm really curious and want to try this now.

Curious if it's just a strange instance, the slingshot all the time, or all of the tools. I want to test this out to now lol.

Oh dang this is a thing now? It's nowhere near as bad as not finding villagers, but kind of strange that random things keep happening with each update that don't seem to be particularly involved with said update.

I'm really curious and want to try this now.

Curious if it's just a strange instance, the slingshot all the time, or all of the tools. I want to test this out to now lol.
My golden net broke today and I had no issues with it, so if there is a glitch and not just a one off thing, then it's not all tools

My golden net broke today and I had no issues with it, so if there is a glitch and not just a one off thing, then it's not all tools
Oof, that stinks that your golden tool broke! I just find it fun to see if I can recreate the bugs and the such.

There's a new glitch on Harv's island btw - not all the items are available in all their colour variants. I'm not talking about ones you customise either, just like colours of furniture. For example I had collected versions of the baby chair in white and red. Now only the red version shows up. I can customise the cushion on it, but can't select the white frame at all. There's a few things like that.
Same for me. 7 baby chairs in my catalog and only the Red chair showed up. Ones with the Red Paint brush are glitched.

I was slightly disappointed to see they took out all of last year's fireworks items. One of my villagers ran up and gave me a sparkler, but last year I would try to get multiple sparklers from Redd and light them off with my villagers. Doesn't seem like that is possible anymore.

Edit: Confirmed below that you can get the old stuff after the game gives you all the new stuff. Not sure how many it takes exactly for the old stuff to reappear but it's more than 10.

sherb sparklers.jpg

Last edited:
I was slightly disappointed to see they took out all of last year's fireworks items. One of my villagers ran up and gave me a sparkler, but last year I would try to get multiple sparklers from Redd and light them off with my villagers. Doesn't seem like that is possible anymore.

View attachment 388209
if you keep buying tickets you should get some of last years items eventually. they are still there for me at least

Edit: Confirmed below that you can get the old stuff after the game gives you all the new stuff. Not sure how many it takes exactly for the old stuff to reappear but it's more than 10.

View attachment 388209

BTW, cutes photo 💗

OK, having done the first fireworks show of the year, I can honestly say I love the new food items.

However, I also find it weird you don’t get the “you can’t eat any more of this, you’re too full!” message like you’d do with fruit. You can just continue to eat or drink them? Hoping they fix this, if only so I don’t burn through eating everything I got from the fireworks at once!

If it's the sparklers you like, I believe it's also possible to buy them from the cabinet in Nook's Cranny. This way you won't have to worry about the RNG with Redd.

If it's the sparklers you like, I believe it's also possible to buy them from the cabinet in Nook's Cranny. This way you won't have to worry about the RNG with Redd.

I checked today and didn't see them but maybe I overlooked it or they are only available on Sundays?

i think the nooklings only carry one raffle item (or maybe its a few i dont remember tbh) that changes each day so youd have to wait for a day that they are available
This is correct— the firework raffle items rotate daily in the nook cabinet, similar to the tool and flower seed variations. I’ve seen every raffle item there throughout the year, so they are definitely available.

Back