• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Version 1.11 Update: Fireworks update for ACNH coming July 29

Has there been any more found out about (and I'm sorry for being vague here; I'm not a coder and I'm not sure if I'm remembering this correctly) the "items" that are in the code but don't have anything assigned to them yet (or did have something assigned at one point but don't now)?

The only reason I remember this is because there were well over 1,000 of them, and that struck me as quite a high number of things (or not-things) to be in the code but not actually used, or used in a way that could be discerned.

Has there been any more found out about (and I'm sorry for being vague here; I'm not a coder and I'm not sure if I'm remembering this correctly) the "items" that are in the code but don't have anything assigned to them yet (or did have something assigned at one point but don't now)?

The only reason I remember this is because there were well over 1,000 of them, and that struck me as quite a high number of things (or not-things) to be in the code but not actually used, or used in a way that could be discerned.

More datamine stuff:
  • Villagers will now interact with some items introduced in the previous update. They will take pictures of the carp banner with their phone. Smell festival zongzi, surichwi tteok, and double Gloucester cheese. Ring the nuptial bell. Watch Rover's photo and nuptial ring pillow. And spray carnations with water.
  • Female villagers are somehow set to wear the diner uniform and the hula top automatically. But there are currently no situations associated to it. This adds to the old datamine where villagers would wear hospital, school and swimming gear. My part-time job theory is still alive.
  • Also male villagers will no longer automatically wear mage's dress during Halloween. FINALLY! I was really annoyed when Rolf wore it.
  • There is an unused ItemKind called StickLightColorful which has a unique interaction/animation when it's placed as furniture. This is different from the light stick we got from New Year's Eve.

Last edited:
More datamine stuff:
  • Villagers will now interact with some items introduced in the previous update. They will take pictures of the carp banner with their phone. Smell festival zongzi, surichwi tteok, and double Gloucester cheese. Ring the nuptial bell. Watch Rover's photo and nuptial ring pillow. And spray carnations with water.
  • Female villagers are somehow set to wear the diner uniform and the hula top automatically. But there are currently no situations associated to it. This adds to the old datamine where villagers would wear hospital, school and swimming gear. My part-time job theory is still alive.
  • Also male villagers will no longer automatically wear mage's dress during Halloween
  • There is an unused ItemKind called StickLightColorful which has a unique interaction/animation when it's placed as furniture. This is different from the light stick we got from New Year's Eve.

Thanks for all the summaries, its so easy to follow up, understand and be updated with the latest info, truly appreciate it ♥️

Thanks for all the summaries, its so easy to follow up, understand and be updated with the latest info, truly appreciate it ♥
Thank you. I try my best to relay the discoveries of the dataminers so many people would be updated with the hidden additions/changes as well.

It also helps me stay optimistic about the game's future knowing that they are still tinkering with stuff in the code.

I must say that although i think its a good first step to introduce consumable items such as ice-cream, sugar cane, juice and coffees to drink etc. I truly hope this does not in any freaking chance damage brewsters appearance in the serie/game, i hope it means that they are slowly preparing his return by slowly introducing this interactive items. Also, it would be super cute if one update would make vending machines work, its nice decoration but would be even better if it had a function, like i can get my Popsicle in summers from the machine or ice coffee and during winters same coffee, juices etc.

But all be said right now im just happy for any kind of update, its just about time, but truthfully im just waiting for the big one for the real big and meaningful changes, that will make the game going on for the long run.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you. I try my best to relay the discoveries of the dataminers so many people would be updated with the hidden additions/changes as well.

It also helps me stay optimistic about the game's future knowing that they are still tinkering with stuff in the code.

Im sure im not the only one to think it a super duper help !! I love reading the condensed, organized and clear actions been done for the updates. So just wanted to say thank you ! 😁

i just got the update ^^ & i'm looking forward to it ^^

tom said on the bulliton board that they start the fireworks at 7 pm every sunday of augest ^^

Last edited:
I said it before and i'm saying it now. People expect way to much for the new update.

Maybe we actually get something interesting for the one Nintendo talks about at the end of the year...

I don't know; I just feel like this "update"—not sure if I can/should even call it that—was a pretty low blow and a lazy effort on Nintendo's part. It really feels like they just barely managed to squeeze in some items just to give us some little 'toys' to play/interact with and keep ourselves busy/distracted with until the next (hopefully) big/bigger update comes around...

I can just imagine the development team being like:

"What's something cool and different that a lot of people will like enough to be satisfied and get off our backs?"

"...Tapioca drink?"

"Perfect! You get a raise!"

What a joke. And we the players are the ones being laughed at.

Edit: I'm just venting at this point, but here's a summary of what I think.

E90AB096-2CC5-4F9C-9F8B-7AEAD538DC2A.jpeg

Last edited:
Here's a list of most of the new items with images (missing cotton candy). Lots of Halloween stuff.

E461ACAB-217C-440C-99E9-1D3CEB9CEF21.png

The fact that for Dia de los Muertos we have this beautiful decoration makes me SO, SO happy. I’m half Hispanic and marigolds are my FAVORITE flower (I had lots of them as decor for my wedding.) I can’t wait to get my hands on it. 🥺💛

I know I have shown my disinterest for this update so far... But that was because I had no idea about these adorable handheld lanterns?! So cute. I know its lame, but these have made me excited 😂😍

YUSS. THE MAPLE LEAF VERSION SHALL BE MINE. 👁👄👁🔪💛

Your datamine updates are literally super helpful to me. Idk where to go to actually seek out this stuff, so I’ve been relying on what ppl say on this forum say. >u<

Last edited:
E461ACAB-217C-440C-99E9-1D3CEB9CEF21.png

The fact that for Dia de los Muertos we have this beautiful decoration makes me SO, SO happy. I’m half Hispanic and marigolds are my FAVORITE flower (I had lots of them as decor for my wedding.) I can’t wait to get my hands on it
I was wondering what the marigolds looked like .I must of missed it when looking at the update. That is a really pretty decoration. Will need to buy a lot of those.

I said it before and i'm saying it now. People expect way to much for the new update.

Maybe we actually get something interesting for the one Nintendo talks about at the end of the year...
Expecting to finally be able to do the stuff that the villagers have been able to do since launch date is not expecting too much if you ask me. They still have so many held items and emotions that we still can't do a year and a half later.
More datamine stuff:
  • Also male villagers will no longer automatically wear mage's dress during Halloween. FINALLY! I was really annoyed when Rolf wore it.
Could be different colored light sticks or sparklers that they decided to throw in. As for part-time jobs, that's something I've wanted since NL. It got annoying seeing them lugging around a ton of bells but never doing any work. This will make it more believable that they had to pay off their home like we did.

@Dracule Marigolds are great! I plant them everywhere to detract deer and beetles from destroying my crops. I hate those bugs. Might pick up a few to give my fake gardens in this game that kind of look.

I’m still on ver1.10 just wondering why? Not getting any update, was logged in the game before half an hour.

I’m only seeing the post on the bulletin board so far that says fireworks on Sundays. I’m assuming the new items will be available during that? Anyone else see anything new today?

I’m only seeing the post on the bulletin board so far that says fireworks on Sundays. I’m assuming the new items will be available during that? Anyone else see anything new today?
If you want the food items and the such you need to TT to August. I don't know the specific dates when they are ready and on the Nook app.

Back