• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Version 1.11 Update: Fireworks update for ACNH coming July 29

Oh thank you so much I don't know why I didn't check my silly mind thought to look at nooks cranny first (I have been working to much haha) Thank you again Ill check it out :)

Wait, was the firework show only on for one night? Cause I sadly missed going on the game at that time.

Has anyone time traveled to September to see if they're in the cabinet after fireworks season is over?

Has anyone been able to trip with their boba tea/popsicles? Redd warns you when you get the prizes and I spent far too long running around the island, but didn't fall over once. Not even while holding a balloon, which should definitely work... I ran for so long that I'm starting to think it may be broken? 🤔

Has anyone been able to trip with their boba tea/popsicles? Redd warns you when you get the prizes and I spent far too long running around the island, but didn't fall over once. Not even while holding a balloon, which should definitely work... I ran for so long that I'm starting to think it may be broken? 🤔
I haven’t tried it yet but I have some extra so will try later and let you know if I trip. I will try with the balloon as well. The last time I did trip with the balloon and haven’t tried running with one since.

I haven’t tried it yet but I have some extra so will try later and let you know if I trip. I will try with the balloon as well. The last time I did trip with the balloon and haven’t tried running with one since.

Yes please! I really wanted to see what the tea spilling looked like and was going slightly crazy with how long I was running, haha.

I take no responsibility for any lost balloons or bruised knees, by the way.

Yes please! I really wanted to see what the tea spilling looked like and was going slightly crazy with how long I was running, haha.

So I have been playing around with the balloons and boba tea . I tried running with both and did not trip with either of them. So I tried wearing the king tut mask to see if they removed tripped. Tripped fine while wearing the mask. Tried again to trip without the mask and didn’t trip.

tripping with king tut mask on

i think it might need to be a bad luck day to trip but thats just how it worked in new leaf and i have no idea how tripping works in new horizons. its only happened to me while wearing the tut mask

i think it might need to be a bad luck day to trip but thats just how it worked in new leaf and i have no idea how tripping works in new horizons. its only happened to me while wearing the tut mask

back in august/september last year, i tripped multiple days in a row without wearing a king tut mask, but only while holding a balloon -- and then inevitably lost it. because of that, i stopped holding them. haven't tripped since.

As long as you're holding objects that can break (such as balloon, sparkling cider, boba tea), you will have a chance to trip when you run, whether or not you are wearing the King Tut mask.
You know how all the handhelds that were available via Fireworks Show last year moved to Nook's Cranny after August? Any evidence the foods will move there after this August?

whoa, i'm super late to these news! not terribly excited about the update itself, but cautiously excited for what's hinted at in the datamines, especially that bit about rover in the café. i love that cat, so more chances to run into him would be wonderful.

also, that treat basket and those little handheld lanterns? so stinking cute. i hope they keep adding various handheld stuff, like the stuffed animals you can carry around in pocket camp. i'd do unspeakable things for the sanrio plushies you can get in that game...
Maybe. There's a chance that house customization might go through Tom Nook. But I honestly would love to have HHA NPCs (Lottie, Lyle, and Digby) do it.

I would pay for an HHD DLC expansion for the game.
100% same! i'd gladly pay for a HHD expansion in a heartbeat.

You know how all the handhelds that were available via Fireworks Show last year moved to Nook's Cranny after August? Any evidence the foods will move there after this August?
I haven't looked into it as I don't time travel. I'll ask around.

EDIT:
Someone was kind enough to TT. Unfortunately, no. The food items don't show up on the cabinet past August.

Last edited:
I haven't looked into it as I don't time travel. I'll ask around.

EDIT:
Someone was kind enough to TT. Unfortunately, no. The food items don't show up on the cabinet past August.
I can't remember, but did the previous Fireworks stuff get into Nook's cabinet before or after the August update of last year? Because it may be something they will update at the end of August or whatever.

I can't remember, but did the previous Fireworks stuff get into Nook's cabinet before or after the August update of last year? Because it may be something they will update at the end of August or whatever.
I can't recall sadly. But I think it was already part of the update.

There's a new glitch on Harv's island btw - not all the items are available in all their colour variants. I'm not talking about ones you customise either, just like colours of furniture. For example I had collected versions of the baby chair in white and red. Now only the red version shows up. I can customise the cushion on it, but can't select the white frame at all. There's a few things like that.
Tonight it got fixed during maintenance for ACNH.

Back