• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Version 1.11 Update: Fireworks update for ACNH coming July 29

late to the discussion but the new items look so cute!! especially the candyfloss and bubble tea. almost enough to drag me out of my burnout a little bit, at least enough to think about catching the firework shows. i am still very much holding out hope for a bigger update coming 'soon'

late to the discussion but the new items look so cute!! especially the candyfloss and bubble tea. almost enough to drag me out of my burnout a little bit, at least enough to think about catching the firework shows. i am still very much holding out hope for a bigger update coming 'soon'
Most of the time I stopped playing the game is because I missed a holiday or event I was looking forward to and when I miss it I’m like “welp no point in playing anymore”

Most of the time I stopped playing the game is because I missed a holiday or event I was looking forward to and when I miss it I’m like “welp no point in playing anymore”
yeah that makes sense, holidays are the biggest events so missing them feels like you've missed a key experience. i've just not been playing because i have no motivation to build haha despite the amount of inspiration i see on the daily

For anyone wondering, here’s what the Spooky Trick Lamps look like inside!
8178BDD4-EE9A-4917-BFC6-75FA94B78A95.png913D233E-A0C4-4067-94B3-FA6B276D2ADB.png
8E7BAC88-A1B0-4510-A518-CFB4F56B0041.png5CF7F159-8D8F-4246-91C3-AA6AD2CEB23F.png
They’re so cute! 🥺. They’re a miscellaneous item, too, so they can be put on top of stuff. ✨

at a first glance, these looked like horrific five nights at freddy's style animatronics with their faces pulled open to reveal their mechanical faces, and i was like, "what the hell is that?"
That, would be the perfect item for the game.
Get on it nintendo ;)

I'm not even slightly excited for this. What the heck are these though? Looks like a pickle and eggplant stool? I'm amused and confused
View attachment 387349

Im not sure if someone has mentioned it yet, so just in case, is the cute colorful sea themed hanging item that shows a little bit at the top left of this photo new ? I noticed cause i have a mermaid 🧜‍♀️ Kind off themed house and just thought 💭 how cute this would look in her home hehe. But not sure if its a new item and an upcoming one or not 😅.

Im not sure if someone has mentioned it yet, so just in case, is the cute colorful sea themed hanging item that shows a little bit at the top left of this photo new ? I noticed cause i have a mermaid 🧜‍♀️ Kind off themed house and just thought 💭 how cute this would look in her home hehe. But not sure if its a new item and an upcoming one or not 😅.

That's the 'mobile' item in the 'ocean creatures' variant. It's not a new item!

FtrMobile_Remake_2_0.png

That's the 'mobile' item in the 'ocean creatures' variant. It's not a new item!

FtrMobile_Remake_2_0.png

Upsi heheh 😅, i did not know there were more than one variant of that hahaha, what an embarrassment haha, well at least i know, gonna make one for my sea gal pals home right away 😊.

More datamine stuff:
  • Villagers will now interact with some items introduced in the previous update. They will take pictures of the carp banner with their phone. Smell festival zongzi, surichwi tteok, and double Gloucester cheese. Ring the nuptial bell. Watch Rover's photo and nuptial ring pillow. And spray carnations with water.
  • Female villagers are somehow set to wear the diner uniform and the hula top automatically. But there are currently no situations associated to it. This adds to the old datamine where villagers would wear hospital, school and swimming gear. My part-time job theory is still alive.
  • Also male villagers will no longer automatically wear mage's dress during Halloween. FINALLY! I was really annoyed when Rolf wore it.
  • There is an unused ItemKind called StickLightColorful which has a unique interaction/animation when it's placed as furniture. This is different from the light stick we got from New Year's Eve.

thank you for all of your posts! i really appreciate how concisely you word things, and you taking the time out of your day to share info with us. 😊

So was on a treasure island and got to see the new items! They are pretty cool! The Boba items are really neat! They also give you three “fruits” ate for each one (then it disappears). I even changed my outfit to match my new “iced coffee” look! ☺️🤣😃

i time travelled to get to the fireworks show because i always time travel a day ahead once im done with the chores and such and during august there were no fireworks shows on my island sooo when you guys on here said they were going to have them i time travelled back to see what they were about and carried a massive amount of bells on me LOL
OMG SO CUTE. you can even give them your personal designs to create fireworks out of! i must have spent 10,000 bells just seeing what they give you at the raffle. im not spilling the beans on what you get in that raffle though ;)

Does anyone know if the new consumable items can be used as decoration?

I currently can’t TT because I’m stuck in April looking for items.

at a first glance, these looked like horrific five nights at freddy's style animatronics with their faces pulled open to reveal their mechanical faces, and i was like, "what the hell is that?"
I glanced at it and was like, “woah those bats look really weird”.

So with this update they fixed the glitch where villagers didn’t appear in the museum but now is there a glitch that Nook’s Cranny doesn’t play it’s closing music anymore?

So with this update they fixed the glitch where villagers didn’t appear in the museum but now is there a glitch that Nook’s Cranny doesn’t play it’s closing music anymore?
I've read several people have also encountered this. So I guess it's a thing.

Back