• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villager Popularity List - Updated

So...I notice alot of these cards in demand are from series 4. Is that just the way things are in the AC world? New is more inviting?

Sorry I'm still extremely new to the franchise and trying to figure out what exactly makes a villager worthwhile. What will happen when the 50 cards for Series 5 are released, will they become scattered throughout the top 3-4 tiers?

So...I notice alot of these cards in demand are from series 4. Is that just the way things are in the AC world? New is more inviting?

Sorry I'm still extremely new to the franchise and trying to figure out what exactly makes a villager worthwhile. What will happen when the 50 cards for Series 5 are released, will they become scattered throughout the top 3-4 tiers?
I answered this the other day c:
honestly, not sure. i've been keeping up with the new update and it's features, like how many new villagers there are, the release date, etc. but i'm not sure how it will affect the VTP (and this list) once the update is out ):

Hm. I thought Colton would be atleast tier four. He seems to always be paired with Julian (a tier 1) Just seemed a little odd so I thought I'd share.

out of curiosity why are people bumping this thread? is it just to get the current tiers updated if people think a villagers rank has changed?

out of curiosity why are people bumping this thread? is it just to get the current tiers updated if people think a villagers rank has changed?

people either give their opinions on villagers and where they should be (which I do read, even if I don't reply lol) or they just post "bump" which brings it to the top of the first page, so it's easily accessible.

hm. i havent seen anything big about beau for about a month. same applies to lolly. while it seems like the demand for ALL villagers have gone down, i do still see marshal being given away or sold every single time. same applies to whitney, actually.

Bump!!

idk if this helps but there were loads of Marshals and lots of people want him
same goes for I think Zucker, Lobo, Chrissy :p and maybe Bob?

I'd really like to see how this villager popularity list will change according to the new "old villagers" making a comeback in the new leaf update ^.^

Back