• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Villager Requests! All 400 cards! Open until 4pm CST! No new cards yet :(

Hello! I would like to make a request for Gaston, Erik, and Merry!

Oops sorry Hun. I guess I needed to clarify better. I hadn't planned on cycling anymore tonight unless someone came on that I was already holding a villager for. I had to move a TON of the new items I've picked up from my 2 cycles to main. Took forever lol!!! I'll be back on tomorrow though :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey hey! That helps!!! My Friday hours actually end at 5,but maybe we can arrange for you to pick up some time between 4-5 (9-10 your time)!

Aah. Well, tell me when you're around again! I'd still like to get him if possible <3

Hi there, I'm hoping to get some of my dreamies back.

Felicity (119) & Lolly (333) are the main villagers that I am wanting. I don't have any blue flowers but I would be alright with 50tbt each.

Can I please request Bob and Bruce? Also is it okay if I pay in IGB? I can pay in TBT but I would prefer to pay in IGB.

Last edited:
I'd like to request Caroline and Cally- I can pay you in a lot of blue roses :D :D :D

hello! sorry i am not sure if u ever got my request but i would like to request hazel for 15 blue flowers :)

hello! sorry i am not sure if u ever got my request but i would like to request hazel for 15 blue flowers :)

You may :) I'll move her in shortly!
I'd like to request Caroline and Cally- I can pay you in a lot of blue roses :D :D :D
Hey Hun! Will do. I'll move both in shortly.

Ok guys here's where we stand. Sorry for my absence the last few days but my job has had me very busy this weekend. I still have some previous requests in my town. I will be able to do a FEW requests today,but honestly I need to get some stuff done around my house before I go out of town next week so I may not be able to move many. If I reply to you or hit like in your request, it means I will get your villager out before I have to get to work ok? I'll try and get as many as I can.

Also letting u guys know, I will be out of town from wed-sun. I will not be moving villagers in and out while I'm out of town as I refuse to bring 400 cards with me. Please understand. Thanksgiving is my family time as I don't get to see my mom, dad, brother, sister and nephew very often.

Back