• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Villager Requests! All 400 cards! Open until 4pm CST! No new cards yet :(

Aaah thank you! When should I send the bells?

Was waiting for more requests. I'll ask Whitney to move in now and go up a day. Pashmina should be ready in 5-10 min for u:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just send bells when you add me and I open up.

Was waiting for more requests. I'll ask Whitney to move in now and go up a day. Pashmina should be ready in 5-10 min for u:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just send bells when you add me and I open up.

Alright, just a head's up, the FC I'll be using is 3454-4656-2236

Thanks! And sorry that took so long, heh. I totally forgot how sending TBT works.

Ha! No prob! Again, welcome back!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Annnnnd I'm done!

If you are the future owners of the following villagers:

Deirdre
Molly
Sparro
Erik
Marcel

Please feel free to pm me if you are online in the next hour or so. I'd be happy to move your baby out for you. I'll chk my pm box every so often. Gotta move some items over from my other town so I'll be up for a bit longer.

Also currently residing but not sure for how long: Skye & Coco if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Ha! No prob! Again, welcome back!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Annnnnd I'm done!

If you are the future owners of the following villagers:

Deirdre
Molly
Sparro
Erik
Marcel

Please feel free to pm me if you are online in the next hour or so. I'd be happy to move your baby out for you. I'll chk my pm box every so often. Gotta move some items over from my other town so I'll be up for a bit longer.

Also currently residing but not sure for how long: Skye, Marshal, Coco if anyone is interested.

Ooh I like Marshal, if I could grab him? <3

Okay well we have a 5 hour time difference so when its seven where you are it means its 5 hours ahead for me so i would say 5'oclock would be best time as it would be early for you and 10 at night for me, Thank you so much for doing this its really great . if i could get stitches off you it would mean the world to me

Oh, and can I also get Sterling? Sorry for so many requests! I just got another villager to move out so I've got a space now :D

Oops sorry Hun. I guess I needed to clarify better. I hadn't planned on cycling anymore tonight unless someone came on that I was already holding a villager for. I had to move a TON of the new items I've picked up from my 2 cycles to main. Took forever lol!!! I'll be back on tomorrow though :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay well we have a 5 hour time difference so when its seven where you are it means its 5 hours ahead for me so i would say 5'oclock would be best time as it would be early for you and 10 at night for me, Thank you so much for doing this its really great . if i could get stitches off you it would mean the world to me

Hey hey! That helps!!! My Friday hours actually end at 5,but maybe we can arrange for you to pick up some time between 4-5 (9-10 your time)!

That would be better thank you so much ive got to go to school now i will be back on a bit later thank you o much for this!

Just letting u guys know, I've got to go to 2 parks today. Nests just changed and I need arcanine and kabutops so I'll be heading to those 2 parks for a bit. This may give me a later start. Am hoping not too much though. My pokedex is at 132 and I'd luv to get it to 134!!! Priorities ya know. Lol!!! (Plus I Need to catch for my boys as well since they're at school.) youngest needs both and oldest needs kabutops.

Last edited:
Back